Can you guys help me out a little?

ItalianStallion: Hello, I'm asking for a little help, and I think you guys with a little more experience would be able to give me the best advice

Here is the deal, I am 19 and I dated the same girl sense I was 15, we broke up a little while ago. Anyway I was her first everything, so she really didn't know that I was well endowed, so it wasn't much of a problem and she is to this day the only girl I have slept with.

But now I am dating a girl who is rather petite, she is about 5'2" 115lbs, much smaller than the other girl I was with, and we have been getting very close. I know she wants to get sexual with me, I have never really dated becuase I got in a long term relationship at 15. But she has slept with 4 guys in her sexual history, I have no idea how large these guys were. I am about 10" x 6.5" sometimes 10.5" x 7" if I am really aroused.

My question is, if you were in her shoes, would you want to be known of my size ahead of time, or should I let her figure it out. I don't want to come off wrong so to tell her in a polite way would be a must.

I am not just looking for a quick fling with this girl, I like her a lot and I am the relatioship type of guy. So I am looking for something more serious than a couple nights of fun.

Thank you for your help, if you have any more question about the situation that would better help you giving me a fulfilling answer, then by all means ask away.

tasha_in_east: On March 18th in another thread you said you were happily married. Ten days later you are dating a new girl. Sounds like you have an interesting relationship with your wife. ;)

ItalianStallion: my wife and I got anolled a while back, before march 18th, I was trying to avoid talking about it, therefore when I made the mistake of typing wife and was questioned about it I just said yeah we are married, that was a horrible relationship that I am glad is over, for the last nine months or so everything between us was just horrible, she had changed into a totally different person, she got into hard drugs, constant parties, raves and all that. She quit her job, and basically lived off my income. It just didn't work out, but I am still a little upset about the whole thing, sorry for lying and telling you guys that I was still happily married, the fact is I was never happily married, I was being used and I was blind. If you remember when I first signed up I posted about she wanted to be free and party and sleep with other people, well it never got better after that it just kept getting worse, if any of you remember that post it was in the relationship section. anyway enough about that.

ItalianStallion: I knew this was going to happen, I've been on this forum sense the original lpsg.org three years ago. I know what I said doesn't sound true, and you are right you have no reason to believe me, I do not want to have to prove or defend myself, I have never had any problems on this forum in the past, and I would like to not have any problems now, if anyone does not believe, or would like to interigate me about my horrible break up for the sake of their own twisted personal enjoyment that is their own deal, you can talk to me my aim is Jsmiley321. Otherwise that if you have any other questions about my situation I don't care if you ask me, the fact is that my situation is real, I have nothing to hide anymore, and I can of course answer all your questions, but if you would like to actually support me, and answer my original question that would also be helpful, because if I am not mistaken I believe that this is actually a support group, but I may have to double check that.

Javierdude22: [quote author=tripod2004 and partner link=board=meetgreet;num=1080455226;start=0#5 date=03/28/04 at 12:07:59]YEAH RIGHT[/quote]

Very supportive Tripod.

Somebody is spilling his guts and he gets a YEAH RIGHT...a word of advice, if you see someone standing on a ledge, walk away, you'll probbaly make him jump.

Italian, that really sucks for you man..I remember that post and how you expressed your love for her in it. I hope in time you'll be able to get past it all, and good luck with this new girl you seeing!

Javier

rawkstar: don't tell her, just let her find out...it will come across very wierd if you bring it up.

ItalianStallion: Thanks guys, I think I am also a little nervous about it. Because she has been with other guys, and I have only been with the one girl, and I was that one girls first, so she didn't have anyone to compare me to, I just don't want to dissapoint this new girl, but I know that I am going to have to be slow and easy with her, I just don't want her to be dissapointed that I won't be able to really give it to her good the first couple times, becuase I don't want to hurt her.

rawkstar: don't tell her, don't give her any reason to be nervous...

buy some lube, it works great...go easy, don't fret it. If she is nervous, then yes you will hurt her...if she is relaxed and fine, then you'll probably be ok. 4 other guys is NOT a lot...so don't let that bother you either.

Javierdude22: [quote author=tripod2004 and partner link=board=meetgreet;num=1080455226;start=0#10 date=03/28/04 at 14:52:17]YEAH RIGHT 2
GO TO FICTION[/quote]

Why don't you ( ) get lost dude...

dfox7.3x5: Hey, guys, be nice to Italian Stallion. I think he's legitimate and he's a caring guy. My advice is not to tell her until she encounters it. Then be prepared to be cool and loving and focus on her entirely. Good luck, kid.

Tender: i probably wouldnt tell her, because that will just give her something to be nervous about.
just depends. you know her better than us... do you think she would react better if she knew?

if it is a serious relationship and you want to keep her, not just a fling,.... you might post pone the sex...
call me old fashioned or whatever, but sex can really mess up a relationship.... it can change things ... hard to explain..... dont be in a hurry......

just use lube and be sweet....

Tender

ItalianStallion: Yeah we are going to wait a while on sex, old fashioned or not I just believe that is the right thing to do, I am not concerned about the 4 guys I don't think that is a lot. I just don't want her to get freaked out or anything. Maybe there is another way she can notice prior to sex, without having to come out and say "look at my huge cock" I just want her to some how get the clue that we will have to take it slow and easy the first few times. My concern is I don't want her to expect good rough sex, and be disappointed because we have to go slow, I only get one first time with her, I want to make it good.

Ineligible: I don't think it's the sort of thing you can easily bring up out of the blue. But if/when conversation does get around to sex, it might be polite to say "I should warn you that I am very large, but I'll take it slowly", or something like that.

To others: I have always found ItalianStallion to be a gentleman, and I think he should be treated as such.

extremely-huge

Sexy Member
Media
let it happen , she will find out herself you've a big cock,if she trust and love you,she would not make a problem of it, she trust you that you don't hurt her, i hope you have MSN,so we can chat about it sometime

conclave27: I say let her find out. Taking it slow with the intimate parts of the relationship is the right thing to do. You just got out of a marriage and work it slow. You sound like a very passionate guy, whose emotion run deep. If you really like this girl take it slow and easy.

If you honestly want her to find out about your endowment, there are ways of letting her know.

1) Have a box of magnum condoms in your bathroom somewhere. Perfectly normal, your a guy.

2) Go swimming (if your area permits).

3) Watch a cuddly movie together in shorts or something. Being next to her, she should notice something.

4) Go dancing, do some very close dance moves where you actually rub up against her.

5) Silly playful, just come out with your boxers and offer her a massage. I bet your a handsome guy. Make it a fun game for her. She'd appraciate that and it would give her a chance to see what is there, but under a fun and relaxing situation.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Myself, ItalianStallion, I don't believe in just blurting out my size the first time I meet a girl, but then again, I don't undisclose it either. I kind of let things fall into place, and await whether or not my date asks me, or I warn ahead of time when we're alone in the bedroom. On the other hand, if she happens to like me a lot, and takes a grope, (Which sometimes I don't mind!) then nothing further need be said and/or asked, in particular if she gropes me just right and feels me to my fullness.