Can you guys help me out a little?

Tender: [quote author=conclave27 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080455226;start=0#18 date=03/29/04 at 03:46:00]
If you honestly want her to find out about your endowment, there are ways of letting her know.

1) Have a box of magnum condoms in your bathroom somewhere. Perfectly normal, your a guy.

[/quote]

most likely she will freak out if she sees that you have condoms around... after all if you and her arent doing anything yet, why would you have them casually sitting in your bathroom for her to see....

you know what she will think when she finds them? hmm?

you're cheating.
at least thats what i would think.... it would send my mind into a tizzy for sure....

Tender

sorry, wasnt done....
it doesnt have to be rough to be good, not sure what you meant by that exactly. well, i do, but you know... ;)
slow can be just as good as 'rough', just different. Some women prefer slow, some the rough style... just depends on her preference. but dont assume it will not be good for her just because you will have to accomodate the size issue... being self confident when you are with her, makes all the difference. Most women want a man that knows what hes doing and knows that.....

palladen: If walked into someones bathroom and saw a box of magnums on the counter I would think you were full of BS: just my 2 cents :)
You really cant tell how accomodating a lady is by how tall/petite she is :)

grantstephens: I wouldn't say anything if I were you until it needs to be said.

conclave27: How is having a box of condoms cheating? After all I don't think he wants to get his new girlfriend pregnant right away. It shows he's a responsible man. Condoms aren't just for disease control, it also supposedly prevents pregnancy too.