can you help - embarrassed at swimming

bladder tickler

Just Browsing
Media
just found this site and need some help, im 11x7 when erect uncut and heres my problem, swimming in our local pool with my wife cop an eyeful of hair protruding from a goergous birds gusset and BOING up he goes- damm had to stay in the deep end for 20 minutes till fred went down :mad:

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm mad as hell that you named it Fred- LoL!!!

The best thing to do in a situation is PC Flex (the same thing you do when you have to pee, but you gotta hold it really really bad!!) Squeeze those muscles, and "Fred" will start to go down... and if "Fred" doesn't go down, just say "Drop Dead, Fred!!!"

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bladder tickler said:
just found this site and need some help, im 11x7 when erect uncut and heres my problem, swimming in our local pool with my wife cop an eyeful of hair protruding from a goergous birds gusset and BOING up he goes- damm had to stay in the deep end for 20 minutes till fred went down :mad:
I would sit Fred down and have a long talk with him!:rolleyes:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I should think that you would have trouble in this case only if you could not swim.

Next time you go gusset watching be prepared to recite the alphabet backwards. At the top of your lungs.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
:smile: I would say: just keep looking but stay in the water ... why should you make a problem of getting an erection while you can look at something georgious? Fred will go down later and you haven't missed the pleasure ......:redface:

looney nob

Just Browsing
Media
this is what i do

whack yourself in the gob, the pain makes your nob deflate, trust me it works

anyway i've been tolf your nob's not very big, say hello to the wife

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
I should think that you would have trouble in this case only if you could not swim.

Next time you go gusset watching be prepared to recite the alphabet backwards. At the top of your lungs.
Pecker, I don't care what the question is, your answers always bring a smile to my lips if not an outright guffaw!:wink: Bless You!

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bladder tickler said:
anne widdecome , now youre talking [ gets erect ]

Roseanne Barr and Rosie O'Donnell naked doing jumping jacks. That'll fix it. :eek:
You might need to carry a bucket to catch the contents of your stomach as you hurl, though.....