Can you help me with something I am pondering?

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like figuring out why things are the way they are in sex (and other things).

http://www.lpsg.org/70864-my-theory-on-size-evolution.html is my idea of why penis size is as it is.

Ladies can you tell me at what age you first were attracted to males and at what age did you feel that you wanted a man inside you? Thats a really big transition. Most boys and girls do parallel play, then petting, then all the games of teen courtship.

What I am asking for is when did you feel that primitive instinct that taking a cock inside was OK, that you wanted it? Beneath the socialization, the romance, the courtship, to the deepest part of your femaleness, when you started feeling that visceral desire for a man, or men?

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What I am asking for is when did you feel that primitive instinct that taking a cock inside was OK, that you wanted it? Beneath the socialization, the romance, the courtship, to the deepest part of your femaleness, when you started feeling that visceral desire for a man, or men?

I had the desire for something inside me long before I was specifically interested in men, so it wasn't really related at first. My first real crush with sensual thoughts behind it was at 11 though (wasn't interested in sexuality so much as the whole newly discovered attraction to eyes and mouths and hands and skin). At 12 or 13, I full out lusted after a classmate who also hit puberty early (and who was also unfortunately for me gay, and sort of realised it even then).

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well hello Wyld, good to see you. Always have loved your very thought provoking posts. And you came back with your avatar ... even better.

To answer your question, which I have pondered overnight, I think when I first felt a desire to have a cock inside of me, desiring it, including that feeling in fantasy thoughts was after being with the one lover, I have mentioned before, at 41.

I lost my virginity at 15 to a boyfriend of six months, who I wound up marrying when I was far too young. I very clearly remember what let up to us having sex the first time. Up to that point we did the teenage games that did NOT include him fondling me anywhere but my chest. That play time aroused me, but never to the point of feeling an emptiness that needed to be filled. We had sex only because he said we couldn't do that anymore, unless I allowed him to go all the way. So I had sex from that point until I was 41 never really desiring penetration. What is strange is that I have as far back as I can remember been fascinated with the beauty of a cock/dick/penis. You would think that appreciation would lead to actions/thoughts that would crave penetration.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like figuring out why things are the way they are in sex (and other things).

http://www.lpsg.org/70864-my-theory-on-size-evolution.html is my idea of why penis size is as it is.

Ladies can you tell me at what age you first were attracted to males and at what age did you feel that you wanted a man inside you? Thats a really big transition. Most boys and girls do parallel play, then petting, then all the games of teen courtship.

I have a really odd perspective on all of this. I have been told that I am a gay man in a woman's body. I was attracted to men from the time I was a preschooler, but I wished I was a boy (not as much as a preschooler, but definitely after I entered school). I didn't know anything about sex at that time, but I was attracted to men in a way that I was not attracted to women.

As far as when I wanted a guy inside me, I started feeling "different" down there around age 8, but still didn't know much about sex. I first started having sexual fantasies involving penetration (and fantasizing about well endowed men, at that!) at age 12.

I did not have the teen courtship play, either. I was an outcast and was always alone. Guys treated the idea of "dating" me as a JOKE. I did have a short term boyfriend (who did not go to my school) at age 16, but didn't go any farther than kissing. I didn't go any farther than that until college.