Can you help me

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I spent some time in New York City in 1984. I met a guy in a bar ( can't remember the name of it) one night and we got along great. He lived in an apartment somewhere on Lexington Ave. He was about 25 then. Dark hair and about 5ft 10 avearge build. His name was Mike.

Does anyone now him?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I spent some time in New York City in 1984. I met a guy in a bar ( can't remember the name of it) one night and we got along great. He lived in an apartment somewhere on Lexington Ave. He was about 25 then. Dark hair and about 5ft 10 avearge build. His name was Mike.

Does anyone now him?

Thanks to my favorite search engine for hunting people down in the US [Free People Search by ZabaSearch!], I can tell you that the bar you visited (still recorded at Zabasearch under your full real name, I might add) was The Eagle [eagle bar new york].

There were a couple of regulars there named 'Mike' who might fit the bill of the guy you're describing... did he perhaps have a nickname, which might help in identifying him? :smile:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was definitely the right bar. I can't remember his nickname though but I do know that he was uncut. Does that help?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Does anyone now him?

Sweetheart,

I lived in that neighborhood in the 80's, but now I live 300 miles away. Many of the people I knew then are long dead and gone. So.... I wish you luck.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That was definitely the right bar. I can't remember his nickname though but I do know that he was uncut. Does that help?

To an extent, that does help... in probably eliminating one of the four possibilities I can come up with:

1) Michael XXXenhirsch, born 1959, resident Lexington Ave in the early 1980s; perhaps unlikely to be your 'Mike' on account of Yiddish surname.

2) Michael S XXXton, born 1960, resident Gramercy Park throughout 1980s/90s; nickname/professional name 'Burley Chassis'.

3) Michael J D R XXXney, born 1962, resident Gramercy Park in early-to-mid 1980s; nickname 'the Twonky'.

4) Andrew M XXXtos, born 1962, resident Park Lane (Manhattan) from 1980 to date; nicknames 'Mike', 'Little Bill', 'Richie', amongst others.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm afraid none of those rings any bells. He could last about 4 hours and was heavily into feet. Does that give you anything more to go on?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm afraid none of those rings any bells. He could last about 4 hours and was heavily into feet. Does that give you anything more to go on?

Are you certain his name was Mike? :rolleyes: Many's the time I've (been) given a false name on such an occasion. :cool:

He seems to fit the profile of a guy called 'Danny the Shrimper' who used to frequent that bar, but he was from out of state.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you certain his name was Mike? :rolleyes: Many's the time I've (been) given a false name on such an occasion. :cool:

He seems to fit the profile of a guy called 'Danny the Shrimper' who used to frequent that bar, but he was from out of state.

It could have been Spike.