Can you help?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bigbigchris, Nov 19, 2007.

1. bigbigchris

bigbigchris New Member

I have been pumping for some time with no ill effects.

Recently, however, I noticed a small area on my cock under the head which looks almost like a small burn. Now if I pump it becomes quite redish in colour although is not really sore or painful. When I don't pump the area is fine, maybe the skin looks a bit thinner in texture.

Has anyone else experienced this? how can I prevent this redness happenning other than by giving up pumping (which I don't want to do)

2. aliveboi

aliveboi New Member

Does it look like a sore? A painless sore could be a sign of syphilis, which is becoming increasingly common these days. Fortunately, it is VERY easy to treat and 100% curable.

If you have any suspicions, ask your doctor to take a look.

Or, it could just be chaffing...

3. bigbigchris

bigbigchris New Member

Thanks for the quick response. It isn't a "sore" , it is just a discoloured area and goes completely when I don't pump so it can't be an infection I guess you are right about "chaffing" but why does it keep coming back

4. seahorses

seahorses Member

It’s very difficult to try and form an opinion on such limited information, but nonetheless I would have thought that even with chaffing you would form some kind of sensation, especially to the touch? Have you tried laying off pumping for a while, to see if that helps? You say you’ve been pumping for some time; I don’t know how old you are, and one doesn’t want to pry, but skin does get thinner as you age. It also becomes dryer and the answer could be to moisturise. It could also be an allergic reaction that’s developed to the lube you’re using, or any changes you’ve made in you regime. You could look at dedicated pumping sites to see if anyone else has the same problem, but if it’s a real worry, go see your doctor; after all pumps are medically ‘approved’ to help with dysfunction.

5. col1974

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Possible that the skin is reddening as it's getting stretched a lot.
    As you've been pumping for some time you'll know to warm and take it slow initially. Make sure you use a very good quality moisturiser - try something like cocoa butter (palmers is good).
    Inflammed skin will be more prone to infections so you could consider using something to stop an infection before it starts.
    Hope that helps

Draft saved Draft deleted