can you j/o too much?

belgique

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know by experience that after some repetition the same day the stuff might run out and that you jacked off too much but the next day you can go rocking again. But prostate damage? idk.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LACK of sex damages the prostate....I've been cumming since I was 14 (46 now)...Jerkin' won't hurt it (wasn't that Reagan's campaign slogan in the 1980 election?...maybe not)...Anyway, over the past 2 days, I've shot 14 loads or more (yea for the 4 day weekend!).

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know about helping the prostate. I jerked off at least daily, sometimes much more, my entire life. Still got prostate cancer and had to have it removed. It was fun while it lasted anyhow!!! Other than occasional "rawness", it was all good. (The "rawness" would keep me from jerking for a day or two... maybe that's where I went wrong!)

lostmopar

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LACK of sex damages the prostate....I've been cumming since I was 14 (46 now)...Jerkin' won't hurt it (wasn't that Reagan's campaign slogan in the 1980 election?...maybe not)...Anyway, over the past 2 days, I've shot 14 loads or more (yea for the 4 day weekend!).

Wow and I though me jacking off 12 times over the weekend was alot!
My hats off to you! :wink: