Can you jack yourself with your own feet?

I was just curious if anyone else can jack themselves off with their own feet? I was fooling around the other day, shooting some videos (wink wink), and discovered that I can jack myself off with my heels, I am uploading a video right now of me doing it to XTube, I'll post it when it's up.

D

deleted105034

Great! just what I always wanted!:tongue:

Naw, but seriously how did you ever think of doing that?

MST

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just curious if anyone else can jack themselves off with their own feet? I was fooling around the other day, shooting some videos (wink wink), and discovered that I can jack myself off with my heels, I am uploading a video right now of me doing it to XTube, I'll post it when it's up.
Funny you should say that. Yes I can and do. Usually in the shower where there is more lube and easier to get cleaned up! Have to be careful to not beat the head of my dick against the floor though. I will have to wait to see how you get the job done when you post to see if we handle things the same way.

Haha, I love those reactions, I also love sarcasm. I'm really not sure how I thought of doing that...

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HAHA! That was fun. Points for the use of your feet and penis in the same shot. Loved the soundtrack. That was like a sax solo: spontaneous and playful.

Three thumbs up. :grinning-smiley-003 :grinning-smiley-003 :grinning-smiley-003

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Awesome, amazing how the adventuresome guy can derive pleasure from his hard cock. I've always loved naked feet on my dick, and it seems I would have throught of my own on it, Logan. Have you ever pinched shaft dick skin between youir toes? Try it, buddy, you might like it.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What took you so long. I was jerking off with my feet when I was a teen. But then I was trying just about everything else to jerk off with as well. Never tried it from the back like you did. I always did it sitting down and squeezing my feet together. It has been a while, but I just tried it and can still do it. Kind of hot isn't it.

Haha, thanks for the comments, I'm not sure what took me so long, I'll have to do a cum scene, with me getting off using my feet