Can you look up to a small sized person?

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are topics about hung men getting respect. I thought that it would be interesting if we twisted the subject.

Could you look up to a boss, the leader of the social group, the biggest (body) guy in the gym or the handsomest guy in school/work if they were well below average penis size? We are talking about small sized here, <5".

Of course you can take order from a boss who have a small penis. But would your view of the man of power be affected if you found out that he had a small wiener?

Last edited:

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i believe several actors are quite small or just below average and yet they are respected all over the world.

If you make it just about penis size then yes allthough i would not hold that against anyone if they were small but people have a lot of other ways of getting respect.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had at least two people tell me that they don't respect me because I'm still a virgin but never anything about my size......which I don't think too many people know about anyways.

MattXXX

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had at least two people tell me that they don't respect me because I'm still a virgin but never anything about my size......which I don't think too many people know about anyways.
Hope you cut them loose ASAP. Douchebags.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

get those peoples out of your life. sounds like they lead miserable lives, imo

that said, whoever answers "no" to this question is a complete fucktard

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As I said in the other thread, respect and penis size are completely unrelated for me. A man gets respect from me because of who he is, not what he got in the genetic lottery.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hope you cut them loose ASAP. Douchebags.

get those peoples out of your life. sounds like they lead miserable lives, imo

I wish I could. They are the girlfriends of two of my friends. I have requested they not tag along when they come over but that is often ignored.

that said, whoever answers "no" to this question is a complete fucktard

Patchos will probably answer "no" just to fuck with everyone.

As I said in the other thread, respect and penis size are completely unrelated for me. A man gets respect from me because of who he is, not what he got in the genetic lottery.

I've always been of the belief that respect is earned. Does one "earn" a big dick? I guess if you think that you were gifted with one because of some tribulation you suffered through in a previous life you could sorta make an argument. Of course that would then open up speculation that those of us "cursed" with smaller ones are being punished for something we've done in a previous life too. Maybe I was a Nazi!

I guess it's best to leave out theological implications on dick size.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I respect people with small cocks in the same way I respect any human being. But, all things being equal I do respect them less than men with large cocks.

Edit:

I definitely could not respect a boss with a small cock. Even if their cock was still bigger than mine, I could not look at them as my boss.

Last edited:

uberhund

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually I would tend to respect them more: I have a good friend (he was the best man at my wedding) who has a micropenis and he doesn't let it stop him from being a great dad to his kids, successful at work and a good friend to me. I don't know how well I'd cope if my dick was shrunk to a little thing like he has! I really admire someone who's overcome what is in effect a kind of disability: it's easy to be unselfconscious in a public shower with a big swinging dick: much braver to be okay with having a little one.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are topics about hung men getting respect. I thought that it would be interesting if we twisted the subject.

Could you look up to a boss, the leader of the social group, the biggest (body) guy in the gym or the handsomest guy in school/work if they were well below average penis size? We are talking about small sized here, <5".

Of course you can take order from a boss who have a small penis. But would your view of the man of power be affected if you found out that he had a small wiener?

Since I get my first impression of a man whether he's an employer, actor, neiigbor, civic leader, gym rat, etc. etc. when he is wearing clothes I can say that yes I can look up to them. If they conduct themselfs with dignity and decency then the penis size is secondary.

The 1 way that I will stop looking up to them is if I discover they were padding in an effort to seem bigger than they are. That's just pathetic and the truth always appears eventually so why pad and pretend? Aside from that, I don't base respect on physical attributes which we are handed in the genetics, like penis size, height, baldness.