Can you make your dick hard on command without touching it?..

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I used to think that everyone could, but it does seem that some men must touch themselves to get hard. I think it must be fairly uncommon though.

nettere007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That happens to me all the time, when i get my clothes off, when im watching something erotic, in the shower, when im driving, at night hehehe should i keep going?

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I cant, Then again I have always had a hard time getting it up, Once it is up I can drive nails. My man gets hard when he catches me looking. He gets hard if the wind blows.

I am the lucky guy who benefits from that.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope .:frown1:
It takes a terrible toll on my self esteem and self confidence.

Don't beat yourself up over it. Can you get it hard with manual stimulation? Aslong as that's happening i wouldn't stress. If it's not then a trip to your doc is in order.

As for me, yes, and alot of the time it gets hard of it's own accord, whether i will it to or not! lol

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Don't beat yourself up over it. Can you get it hard with manual stimulation? Aslong as that's happening i wouldn't stress. If it's not then a trip to your doc is in order.

As for me, yes, and alot of the time it gets hard of it's own accord, whether i will it to or not! lol

It's purely psychological.

As I can get hard morning wood's and steel rod morning wood's.

I like the steel rods ones the best. It's like a big slab of meat that does not even seem to belong to me. The funny thing was I could not even grip it right while attempting to masturbate, since I was not used to the extra thickness.

Don't beat yourself up over it. Can you get it hard with manual stimulation?
Semi hard at best.

but I do need continuous stimulation.Other wise it will be gone fast.

Last edited:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope I have to visualize a woman bent over tied and begging me not to stick it in her ass!Or something just as good,but "get hard" does not work.I need a reason to be aroused.