Can you make yourself cum without touching yourself?

quartz01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried this before: I'll get a raging hardon then think about cumming, devote every bit of thought to it and flex (?) my cock to where it feels like the head is about to explode but had never been able to cum before.

I tried again tonight and came like I was putting out a fire. I think it just took practice. We'll see.

Anyone else with any experience in this area?

It sure happened to me. I didnt touch myself for days. Then in class there was this hot chick dressed all sexy sitting in front of me. I got real hard from her the whole class. Then I had this feeling of me about the cum. Then I came out in my pants a lot. :eek:

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
I probably could have when I was younger... but never tried. I used to be able to suck my own dick but I'm not so limber anymore.

Definitely can't do it now. Sometimes I can't even get myself to come using both hands. Getting older sucks!!!

duskav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been able to do it a few times. They are the best orgasms.

I have small balls too, so.

Well ive done it a few times myself and yeah you really do have to try at it. Keep trying:wink:

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can cum without touching my cock. It feels fantastic and I have more cum that any other way.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Not sure if this counts, but....I have cum several times from having my balls stimulated. Nothing touching my cock. But my balls happen to be a super-erogenous zone on me, and I don't think I could cum without pressure on balls OR cock......

D

deleted213967

Yep, just once. It wasn't that much fun, I came in the shower without even being hard yet (even the water wasn't ready...still tepid). I was just too horny and lost control...I think it was from seeing my friend naked for the first time in a private setting (just the 2 of us in a hostel room).

S

sollozzo

Once I came whilst placing my hardon underneath one of those air hand driers, that was fucking intense, like a warm invisible constant blowjob.

mikewriter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have when being fucked a few times...it was awesome. I need the right sized cock. it doesn't have to be huge but there's this one dude who's like 8x5 and he makes me squirt everytime.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. I lie on my back and tense my pelvic muscles, tighten my buttox, and then the muscles in my feet and legs to get the blood flowing and pressure on the system. Works evertime