Can you milk the Lingam?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before I go, I'd like to start a charity called "Buy Jennuine73 jade eggs, vaginal cones, ben wa balls and a vaginal barbell". Donations accepted by visa, mastercard and american express. Also, you can pay through Pay Pal. So gentlemen, reach into your back pocket, (if any of you pervs are actually wearing pants) and donate to a very worthy cause.

Seriously though, masturbation is the greatest tool for women to become sexually satisfied.

When I was a phone sex operator, I started playing with myself constantly. For pleasure, but also because I wanted some realism for the callers so they would call me back instead of another girl. ( $$$$$$$$) Before I became a masturbation queen, I only had 3 vaginal orgasms in my life. Now, through knowing my body and how to focus, I am able to cum continuously. Strengthening the vaginal muscles, knowing how to move your pelvic floor in the position that feels best, can only be self taught.

I want to add massaging a man's cock while he is inside feels amazing. I have done this with a few men. I have him push his cock all the way inside and I squeeze him. There is a difference in the muscles used to push out as to just squeeze. I will push him out about an inch and squeeze, then continue until just his head is inside. By this time, I've probably already orgasmed twice. Men can use their muscles to jerk their cock while this is happening, to increase pleasure for both.

Last edited:

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Years ago I had a gf who would sit down on top of me, and insert my cock....she would then proceed to "milk" it. I would just lay there and she would do her thing...it was great.