Can you notice the difference on size?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im just thinking, if my girl has been with me (sizes below) and previously she had been with say, an 8 and a half by 5 and a half, is that a noticeable difference? I think the numbers game is a huge hangup. Its crazy as any one could have been with a 7.3 and a 7.6 and they hardly gonna be able to judge one bigger than the other. So it really is the sex and methods that are memorable, rather than the size as so many of up are hung up on! Plus if you put 10 years between 2 lovers and that previous lovers package is not gonna be so clear to visualise. Hard to compare.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think your girth would be a noticable difference to her! Going from 5.5" girth to your 6"-6.5" girth would be felt by most people! Just putting your hand around a hard cock that is 6" or more in girth would be a "Wow!' to many!

I think once you get over 7", an inch difference in length is less noticeable by most.

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, from my experience girth is the big "wow" factor. I'm 5.5" and girls seem to notice that more than my length, once I'm inside them. And I'm maybe an inch bigger than the average girth (which I believe is about 4.5"). So yeah, imagine going up another inch to 6.5" - they're gonna notice.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude they notice... they just have to see it... :) when they say "wow" or " thats big" or better "wtf" they probably notice the difference! :) make sense uh?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would think the gal would notice but not might relate that to be well fucked by the guy. The technique..or even the chemesty between people would make the entire difference too. I mean some people just have a look on their face while fucking that makes the entire scene play better.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, from my experience girth is the big "wow" factor. I'm 5.5" and girls seem to notice that more than my length, once I'm inside them. And I'm maybe an inch bigger than the average girth (which I believe is about 4.5"). So yeah, imagine going up another inch to 6.5" - they're gonna notice.

I agree with what xrj said on girth

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im just thinking, if my girl has been with me (sizes below) and previously she had been with say, an 8 and a half by 5 and a half, is that a noticeable difference? I think the numbers game is a huge hangup. Its crazy as any one could have been with a 7.3 and a 7.6 and they hardly gonna be able to judge one bigger than the other. So it really is the sex and methods that are memorable, rather than the size as so many of up are hung up on! Plus if you put 10 years between 2 lovers and that previous lovers package is not gonna be so clear to visualise. Hard to compare.

Visually we may not be able to tell the difference between 7.5" and 8" but we can feel the difference once it's in us. It doesn't matter how long it's been since the last lover. Pussys don't lie. We know. :cool:

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a sidenote:

I found out that for most girls "big" means girthy. Whereas big for the guys means long.

It becomes apparent when girls tell you stuff like: "You are big .. and long"

Very, very true. Girls, help me out if I'm wrong, but in my experience, they all notice girth over anything else, once it's inside them. And most girls will notice a cock over 5" around, I think (your average college girl, for example). Nearly all my partners have thought I was very thick at only 5.5", and all were fairly experienced before I was with them. So yeah, girth is where it's at.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lemmie tell ya, when i eat a little salad and poop out a 3" girthed poop, and then I eat supersized burger and poop out a 6" girthed poop... I fell the difference!!!!