Can You Nut From Receiving A Blowjob?

Can You Nut From Only Receiving a Blowjob?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every time. I am lucky to have a wife who not only enjoys going down on me, she wants me to cum in her mouth so she can swallow it. She knows exactly how to get me off - every single time.

It has to be a really wet and sloppy blowjob for me to cum. I can’t really cum with boyfriends I have had but I’ve noticed I can cum at the bath house I used to go to (pre covid). Something about having someone suck me off in public gets me going. But for the most part no.

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unless their technique is truly awful, it always does it for me. The only guy I've ever sucked that couldn't get off that way is my best friend of 40 years, who's straight (and had 4 Asian wives). Says he really enjoys it (and I enjoy giving as well) but it just can't quite get him there - and I get rave reviews from most guys.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I voted yes but it has only ever happened once, I think it highly depends on lots of things, technique, person, situation, sex appeal, fantasy, etc. But I’ve never been able to not get a guy of so it’s one of my most requested acts ahah

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. But I need the head of my cock to be sucked really hard with two hands stroking my shaft, or my balls sucked hard while she strokes me off. A soft and gentle blowjob does nothing for me. I need my dick sucked, not licked. Suck that motherfucker like you want something to come out of it.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've heard guys say before that they can't get off just from a blowjob. Can you bust a load from only receiving head? Why or why not? Is a blowjob your favorite way to nut?

Back in my day, many girls thought that a guy coming in their mouth was gross and blowjobs in general were "dirty" as in "good girl's don't do that".

I think because of that, many guys had a hard time "letting go" from a blowjob, even if the girl encouraged then to do so. I certainly did. I had to learn to relax and enjoy the sensations and to permit myself to orgasm.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can cum so quickly from a blowjob. I envy you guys that have to really work at it. I can last a long time with my partner as he knows how to "do" me but if we go to the baths, as we do on occasion, some guys are too aggressive and just dive in. I'm done way too quickly unless I pull away. After I've come close a couple of times I build up stamina or if I cum and rest then I'm good. Once tried some viagara and was able to last much longer. Especially on the second and third times.