Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i dont have a furball, my man trims, there is a difference between jungle pubes and trimming.
its the bald bitch dicks i dont like, its creepy

If you have a man... why are you even concerned with anyone else's bush or lack thereof? Go pay attention to yours.

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer to be hairy, and I like my sexual partners to wear their hair with pride. I'm not into that spotty prepubescent look.

My primary partner has cerebral palsy and is a deep throat enthusiast. Because swallowing is sometimes difficult for her, hair in the mouth can present a problem. So I shave, in the interests of disability access :)

I like the sensation of smooth skin though.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Different folks different strokes. Most girls shave under their arms. Some don't — which others unfairly find disgusting or creepy.
My gf shaves her pussy and I shave my pubic area, Is one of us being disgusting and the other not? Let's show some tolerance, people

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i let mine grow for while then realized that i liked it trimmed a bit and also love my sack and dick shaved.. here is a full bush pic but i think it is a bit much. get such a hairy sack.

Attachments

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
To each their own. However I have been in the military and deployed, being without running water for weeks at a time. After I shaved in preparation for ease of cleaning and reduction of bacteria, I have done so ever since for personal preference, minimalization of "funk", and ease of cleaning. Now on a partner it's quite simple.... if I end up with one hair in my mouth, game over. That's extremely off-putting.

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I kind of enjoy this thread. It has shown me how diverse attractiveness is, and how different we all really are. It's interesting because some vote in favor of personal preference, and some out of sheer convenience/maintenance concerns.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i let mine grow for while then realized that i liked it trimmed a bit and also love my sack and dick shaved.. here is a full bush pic but i think it is a bit much. get such a hairy sack.

Mine grows kind of like yours, but less blonde and thick. It's more scraggly and spread out more. If I do nothing it turns into out of control scrub brush, not a bush and sure as fuck not a forest, lol. I trim the length until it looks neat. I use a Norelco Body Groomer to shave my dick and the #1 guard to do my balls. The BF like to lick hair without getting it stuck in his teeth; I'm happy to oblige.

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm natural for the first time in my life. I haven't had any complaints about it and I honestly don't care how my partner has their hair, do as you like. I was clean shaved for many years since I was on the swim team in high school and shaving was just something I was used too