can you piss full-stream thru really hard boner?

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i can only achieve this once in a while, when my dick is totally hard and my bladder is totally full? any other guys can do this, or have tried?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's a trick I learned while drinking lots of coffee while jerking off. It comes in real handy for various WS play.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
With a lot of effort and concentration I can piss with a boner, but it's no fun. Gotta do it sometimes when I have serious morning wood and I'm in a hurry. Sometimes, it's faster just to jack off and then piss.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've managed to piss through a 7/8 hard on. A gf of mine was turned on by the idea of me doing that inside her (go figure ??) I tried, but it didn't work, I just fucked her brains out as per usual. Hehe. She was so disappointed... Not :eek:)

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If i try to piss with an erection it is unpleasant.

I have had a full stream going a few times (while standing) when I was high or drunk.

I prefer my dick to be soft when I use the facilities.

:biggrin1:

Marc

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've managed to piss through a 7/8 hard on. A gf of mine was turned on by the idea of me doing that inside her (go figure ??) I tried, but it didn't work, I just fucked her brains out as per usual. Hehe. She was so disappointed... Not :eek:)

That's a particularly popular fad here in FtL at the moment, though it's anal, not vaginal (it's a gay poz-on-poz sorta thing). The first time someone requested it I wasn't prepared (physically or emotionally); the second time it took some effort and concentration (and lots and lots of black tea in preparation) but eventually overcame whatever mental barrier that was holding me back. Now it's old-hat and something I have come to expect :rolleyes:

One caveat, of course: always in the shower: never in the bed.

babymikey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can most of the time. It's great because if I have been jerking for a while then I can go pee stay hard and come back to where I was before. I love it!

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the reason why it's difficult to pee with a hard on is that the plumbing keeps the pee from going where the cum comes from.

also the urethra tube on some guys is huge and on the outside under their erections which will make it easier to maintain a good urinal flow. also if it is restricted by the expansion of the erection it makes the semen shoot out under pressure while other guys just ooze cum out of their cock head...
hands up all those guys that have a hard time pissing but can shoot cum over their shoulder eh??