can you piss full-stream thru really hard boner?

Mister_Ed

Just Browsing
Media
I have the same problem (with morning wood). If I lean very far forward with my hand on the wall, I can sometimes accomplish it. The easiest way is to just sit on the toilet and lean very far forward. This keeps me from pissing all over the wall and floor!

my hardon points straight up so no way can I piss in the toilet. The slightest attempt to bend it downward cuts off the stream. Even if I try to piss with a semi I get hard too fast and the stream stops. Did it once in the shower cause the sound of the water started the flow from my morning wood

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dont know im never fully hard when needing a piss more of a semi or 3/4 erection.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We always asked our sex ed teacher in 6th grade, "what happens if you piss into a girl's vagina?", and always responded that it's impossible to pee when you have an erection. The only trouble with that answer is that we all did experience at least once when we peed through a boner.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought any guy could do this? I know I can, but I have an upwards curve so I just don't.

Thankfully taking a leak first thing in the morning with a full boner is possible. Dealing with lack of proper aim is another problem, but workable. :)