Can you 'pleasure' yourself

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi again!

I was just thinking, the guys here and others in the world that are over 10 inches... is it possible to fuck yourself? I mean, for example, say you are 12 inches or something, I'm sure you can curve your rod up in there?

Have you guys tried it? Is it nice? Am I weird?? ???

P.S. If this has already come up before, my apologies :-X

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It has come up before and it will come up again.

At 8" I found long ago that I can get the whole glans inside the anal sphincter with plenty of lube and a semi hardon. It's a unique experience and the sensations cannot be duplicated any other way.

And it looks funny as hell in the mirror! :D

Pecker

I was in a book store and met a French girl. She was bi-illiterate. She couldn't read in two languages.

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
anal sphincter? I'm not familar with that... how much did you fit in?

Funny in the mirror eh? *Snap* Take a pic :D ;D

ORCABOMBER: Sorry, got better holes to stick it in! Anyway, I can't just keep a semi-hardon! :D

tapster: I can and have fucked myself, similar to Pecker. It is an intensel pleasure, becuase you kind of short-circuit yourself as your muscles contract when you come.

I guess a number of huge hung guys will try a lot of different things with their dicks that others can't simply due to the size. I am sure many can self-suck simply because of size rather than flexibility. From time to time I do enjoy that as well.

The whole thing is down to preferences, some like it others don't - each to their own. And no, you're not weird!

captainstupid: do u cum in yer mouth when u self suck

HUMONGOUS: egads!!! i have never penetrated myself and i am not sure that i would want to. however i can self suck and i do so often and on cam!!! ;D :D ;) :) :eek: 8)

biggbenn8: yes, this has been discussed before-

as to self fucking- I can (having a lot of foreskin helps I have found), could self suck as a kid but messed up my back doing it (rolled off the bed).

I agree, the best description is 'short circuiting your brain'- very intense.

Worse- ever had you cock 'pop out' as you came? have sprayed cum in a wide upward arc- what a mess...