Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Got to thinking this morning about the number of threads I start. Not that I have checked how many other members have started. There are times that I won't start any for a period of time and then like this weekend I started 4 I think. I will post a thread when something hits me. It could be news, science or just a random thing that is on my mind.

Anyway I wonder when people see another one of my threads they think "not again" haha. It really doesn't matter because I guess if someone doesn't want to read it they can just go right by it.

To the point. Can someone start to many threads?

And yes I just started another one...number 5 for the weekend.....:rolleyes:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Aha. Got your 1,000 posts, I see. I'd prolly be there if it weren't for all the spam threads I post in just to mock the spammer. Congrats.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
loooooong way to go to equal a certain person, who started threads on ANY news article it deemed we needed to be concerned about
pheeew'

i like your variety & topics, look fwd to em
just dont tell me off for my choice of words or grammar / lack of whatever when i respond... hah
aaahh who gives a flying f...k tell me off'

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Many threads I've created are shitty when I go back and reread them years later. Some were doused in AwesomeSauce though.

Yes, some people create too many threads. I've been guilty of it at times. I lay low for a while and then I BAM BAM BAM all in one weekend like yourself. But I actually look forward to reading what you write OhWiseOne so it doesn't seem annoying.

Got to thinking this morning about the number of threads I start. Not that I have checked how many other members have started. There are times that I won't start any for a period of time and then like this weekend I started 4 I think. I will post a thread when something hits me. It could be news, science or just a random thing that is on my mind.

Anyway I wonder when people see another one of my threads they think "not again" haha. It really doesn't matter because I guess if someone doesn't want to read it they can just go right by it.

Nah, not unless they're absolute drivel. :p

Been through that phase myself - altho plenty of them were actual drivel. Oops. :redface:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I find your threads interesting. Keep posting. As long as you don't post a thread about wool.! Then again, sew what?:biggrin1:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
loooooong way to go to equal a certain person, who started threads on ANY news article it deemed we needed to be concerned about
pheeew'

i like your variety & topics, look fwd to em
just dont tell me off for my choice of words or grammar / lack of whatever when i respond... hah
aaahh who gives a flying f...k tell me off'
Let me work on that....

Many threads I've created are shitty when I go back and reread them years later. Some were doused in AwesomeSauce though.

Yes, some people create too many threads. I've been guilty of it at times. I lay low for a while and then I BAM BAM BAM all in one weekend like yourself. But I actually look forward to reading what you write OhWiseOne so it doesn't seem annoying.
Thanks from a troll....haha

Nah, not unless they're absolute drivel. :p

Been through that phase myself - altho plenty of them were actual drivel. Oops. :redface:
Who are you....:smile:

This is relevant how???
Some people see it in different way.

I find your threads interesting. Keep posting. As long as you don't post a thread about wool.! Then again, sew what?:biggrin1:
Thanks and no wool I promise.