Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It means you're a healthy virile male. Have you increased working out? Water intake? supplements or medications?
I just started a new job where I'm constantly going up & down 3 flights of stairs for 8 hours a day but that's about it really.

Ultra1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
362378-1444912710-5cc5eea331867a5fba816b515feb2920.jpg

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think most guys can, it’s triggered by arousal. If I’m super horny or just talking about sex, I’ll spot in my pants. During sex I’ll get a steady flow without stimulation. With stimulation it’s non stop.

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last night I kept waking up with leg cramps so my sleep was not as deep as I wanted it to be. So about 30 minutes before I was suppose to get up I decided to play with my dick before I got out of bed. It was more like rubbing it for the pleasure instead of trying to shoot a load. Never really got al the way hard but it felt good and it killed a little time. I got out of bed and headed too the bathroom to take a leak. When I looked down the head of my dick was wet with pre cum. I jumped in the shower and took a long out shower. Just I was finishing I felt the urge too piss again. This time I it felt it inside my dick as it was pushing toward the slit. I looked down and there was a long rope of man silk hanging from my dick. Apparently my little session had paid off 15 minutes later with a nice string of pre cum. It tasted good too!