Can You Really Be Involuntarily Celibate?

D

deleted1138933

Ok. So now we're having a bit of math problem here. How many women out of all i talked about do you honestly think you've talked to? You're talking patterns here but just from searching women who like small dicks that pattern you think you have is instantly broken. I'm sorry but odds are extremely high you haven't even begun to come across any real number of women to be able to logically say what you're saying.

Which leads me to one thought. It's not that you haven't heard women say they like small. It's just that you have deep problems trusting any woman at all ever. Sexism will cause that. A mistrust in what women say. My guess is that a bus full of women could ride up to your place tomorrow all collectively saying they enjoy men with smaller. And you'd still not believe any of them.

People very often want to believe in certain things because it gives them comfort. I think you're comfortable in your misery. And it is without doubt misery. Hence why you want company. It's a safe bet. Not trusting any woman means you're protected from rejection. Or so you think. You're still rejecting yourself. Sexist people very often hate and love the box they put themselves in.

If there's one thing you should remember. It's that it doesn't have to be that way. Good luck.

1- smallER does not mean small. So they may not want an 8”+, but still want a decent size, not small.

2- every woman i have ever come across none ever express themselves positively about small, jokes, innuendos, references etc. If there are any why do none ever arise? If it were really as common as you claim, it would be evident. So if it were true, regardless of the sample size, they would be there.

And I have never ever heard any woman state they idealize crave desire actively seek lust and prefer small (not smaller). So where is this busload of women who would reject all and any man who is 6”+?

Juiceypeen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1- smallER does not mean small. So they may not want an 8”+, but still want a decent size, not small.

2- every woman i have ever come across none ever express themselves positively about small, jokes, innuendos, references etc. If there are any why do none ever arise? If it were really as common as you claim, it would be evident. So if it were true, regardless of the sample size, they would be there.

And I have never ever heard any woman state they idealize crave desire actively seek lust and prefer small (not smaller). So where is this busload of women who would reject all and any man who is 6”+?

I've read comments from women saying exactly that online. Where do those women show up in your calculations? For that matter how do you define all the women you haven't talked to?

Also, going into specifics of size doesn't matter all that much considering how rare large actually is, how average average is and how people misjudge average for small. Not only that but those women expressly say they would not like large because of pain. Which is a very valid reason. Their preferences are valid to begin with but pain is a very important meter when talking something that should be pleasurable.

People make all kinds of jokes. Musicians, artists and so on are joked about all the time. And yet many men and women find happy relationships with those people. So again. How many women have you actually come across? If i were to come across a certain amount of americans saying the earth is flat. Would that mean all americans think the earth is flat?

Evident. As a word may not mean what you think it does. Plainly seen or perceived; manifest; obvious; plain. Searching the internet very quickly presented this article.

18 Women Explain Why They Prefer Men With Small Penises

Which makes the women we're talking about evident. There may not be all that much more talk of women liking guys with small but at the same time women don't generally get to outwardly talk about their sexual natures to begin with. Which is evident by things like this.

The Backlash Against Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion's "WAP" Is BS

It boggles the mind but if women can only express how much they enjoy sex in certain ways. Can only express it in certain places because of sexism, the fear of men refusing to understand boundaries and society in general supporting the notion of silencing that part of them world wide. Then of course talk of women enjoying small dicks won't be front page news.

Meaning odds are very good that there are more women than you think who do in fact enjoy men with smaller. Again. Meaning the odds really are in your favor. With one of the biggest problems there being men like you who adopt certain ways of thinking in which you try to give women their opinions. While ignoring and dismissing their actual opinions.

Here's another thought. What if there were men with smaller who do not think like you do. Who do not ignore and dismiss women's opinions? Wouldn't just off of that they be more desirable to women than you are? People often talk about experiences or the availability of experiences in our world being tied to how we think. For a certain portion of topics they are wrong. Here? They are correct. By the way you think of women you create a fantasy world in which they are a certain way. Keeping you from meeting the women you say do not exist.

Mind over matter. If you find out why you desire to create the fantasy world you currently believe in. And work to see the world for what it really is. You'll be much better off.

Reactions: deleted1074483
D

deleted1138933

I've read comments from women saying exactly that online. Where do those women show up in your calculations? For that matter how do you define all the women you haven't talked to?

Also, going into specifics of size doesn't matter all that much considering how rare large actually is, how average average is and how people misjudge average for small. Not only that but those women expressly say they would not like large because of pain. Which is a very valid reason. Their preferences are valid to begin with but pain is a very important meter when talking something that should be pleasurable.

People make all kinds of jokes. Musicians, artists and so on are joked about all the time. And yet many men and women find happy relationships with those people. So again. How many women have you actually come across? If i were to come across a certain amount of americans saying the earth is flat. Would that mean all americans think the earth is flat?

Evident. As a word may not mean what you think it does. Plainly seen or perceived; manifest; obvious; plain. Searching the internet very quickly presented this article.

18 Women Explain Why They Prefer Men With Small Penises

Which makes the women we're talking about evident. There may not be all that much more talk of women liking guys with small but at the same time women don't generally get to outwardly talk about their sexual natures to begin with. Which is evident by things like this.

The Backlash Against Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion's "WAP" Is BS

It boggles the mind but if women can only express how much they enjoy sex in certain ways. Can only express it in certain places because of sexism, the fear of men refusing to understand boundaries and society in general supporting the notion of silencing that part of them world wide. Then of course talk of women enjoying small dicks won't be front page news.

Meaning odds are very good that there are more women than you think who do in fact enjoy men with smaller. Again. Meaning the odds really are in your favor. With one of the biggest problems there being men like you who adopt certain ways of thinking in which you try to give women their opinions. While ignoring and dismissing their actual opinions.

Here's another thought. What if there were men with smaller who do not think like you do. Who do not ignore and dismiss women's opinions? Wouldn't just off of that they be more desirable to women than you are? People often talk about experiences or the availability of experiences in our world being tied to how we think. For a certain portion of topics they are wrong. Here? They are correct. By the way you think of women you create a fantasy world in which they are a certain way. Keeping you from meeting the women you say do not exist.

Mind over matter. If you find out why you desire to create the fantasy world you currently believe in. And work to see the world for what it really is. You'll be much better off.

1-lLarge size penises are not as rare as it us claimed to be. There are 3,867,275,000 in the world. Even at 1% that is 38,672,750. Its not like they will not come across them just by sleeping with 3 or 5 in a lifetime, like they have to wait 60 years to find one, they are literally everywhere.

2- Average has nothing to do with real size (small, medium, large). Just because a majority may fall within a range does not mean it is not small in real terms.

3-if you were to come across an random equally mixed numbers of Americans stating the world is flat, you would come across some that would say it is not. After 46 years, not ONE woman states she desires small?

4-Those statements on the link say they prefer smallER, that could be 6.6” as opposed to 9”. They do not state they necessarily dislike large by any means, just the lack of effort in their partners, not necessarily the large size. Likewise with the opposite, they like the effort//compensation, not necessarily the physical lack of size. Noe are proven women posting these. For all I know it could be the same man or even you posting these. Not real live women.

5-You say that women do not generally get to outwardly speak of their sexual nature, but they are constantly stating their preferences openly on media tv music writing etc.

6-I have not given any women their opinion. I repeat what they say. Again, none i have ever come across has ever explicitly stated otherwise.

It has nothing to do with mind over matter. It is fact.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

Juiceypeen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1-lLarge size penises are not as rare as it us claimed to be. There are 3,867,275,000 in the world. Even at 1% that is 38,672,750. Its not like they will not come across them just by sleeping with 3 or 5 in a lifetime, like they have to wait 60 years to find one, they are literally everywhere.

2- Average has nothing to do with real size (small, medium, large). Just because a majority may fall within a range does not mean it is not small in real terms.

3-if you were to come across an random equally mixed numbers of Americans stating the world is flat, you would come across some that would say it is not. After 46 years, not ONE woman states she desires small?

4-Those statements on the link say they prefer smallER, that could be 6.6” as opposed to 9”. They do not state they necessarily dislike large by any means, just the lack of effort in their partners, not necessarily the large size. Likewise with the opposite, they like the effort//compensation, not necessarily the physical lack of size. Noe are proven women posting these. For all I know it could be the same man or even you posting these. Not real live women.

5-You say that women do not generally get to outwardly speak of their sexual nature, but they are constantly stating their preferences openly on media tv music writing etc.

6-I have not given any women their opinion. I repeat what they say. Again, none i have ever come across has ever explicitly stated otherwise.

It has nothing to do with mind over matter. It is fact.

>After 46 years, not ONE woman states she desires small?

You said this. I did not. And everyone in this thread has already stated what's logically wrong with you saying things like this.

D

deleted1138933

>After 46 years, not ONE woman states she desires small?

You said this. I did not. And everyone in this thread has already stated what's logically wrong with you saying things like this.

“Logically” does not change facts. No woman ideally wants small.

Juiceypeen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
“Logically” does not change facts. No woman ideally wants small.

The word does indeed change facts. Science works like this. If someone logically finds something out. Other scientists follow it. Until of course something more logical comes along. And after a period of testing, challenging and so on. Those standards. Or those facts. Are changed. Or added to to become more accurate and logical.

>No woman ideally wants small.

This is about as logical as saying all animals have paws. That all planets have life. Or that vaccines cause autism.

D

deleted1138933

The word does indeed change facts. Science works like this. If someone logically finds something out. Other scientists follow it. Until of course something more logical comes along. And after a period of testing, challenging and so on. Those standards. Or those facts. Are changed. Or added to to become more accurate and logical.

>No woman ideally wants small.

This is about as logical as saying all animals have paws. That all planets have life. Or that vaccines cause autism.

Ok, so bring them on.

D

deleted1846971

Most of the folk I have fucked were nerds. The majority of those nerds were into video games. Plenty of folk can play video games and know how to talk to others. It is not the video games that are the problem.
I can confirm lol. I play video games nearly every day and have zero problems with women. That’s due to treating them like human beings and when I’m attracted to someone I express it like a human being.

This shit is not complicated.

Juiceypeen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, so bring them on.

Bring what on? I'm confused on what you're asking for here. Considering there have been facts proving against what you're saying in this entire thread. A high number of them too. Based not only on logic but common sense.

In short. Just because you deny something. It doesn't mean those things don't exist. You can turn away from facts and history as much as you like to. You have the freedom to do that. But you do not have the freedom to be free of the consequences from doing so.

If you say there is no such thing as the internet. Clearly you'll be wrong. Just like you saying there aren't any women who enjoy men with small dicks.

This isn't an argument. Isn't a debate. It's tantamount to one person saying climate change isn't real while the vast majority of everyone else knows it is.

D

deleted1138933

Bring what on? The women everybody is claiming that only like, prefer, crave, idealize, crave, and actively seek small penis. Not as a fetish, or SPH, or anything other that lustful physical desire as optimum sexual pleasure over medium/large that everyone claims is the majority but nobody can produces even one. So here is your chance to produce facts.

elchippe

Superior Member
Media
While I try to stay away from the term "incel" because I have snooped on forums and subreddits with them and they are very hateful, racist, sexist, etc, I do empathize and relate to the phenomenon of being an undesirable man.

I am 24 and not only a virgin, but I have never even kissed or dated a girl. Women tend to glance over and avoid me in personal settings. I am aware that I am facially challenged and I have accepted that. That seems to play a huge role because I excel everywhere else. I am educated. I work hard. I am ambitious. I excel in school (half way done with my second degree). I am kind. I smile when speaking to people. I love listening to people and I do so actively. I am knowledgeable on many topics. I am hygienic. I am egalitarian. I consider myself to be an ally to women and an intersectional feminist.

I could go on, but you get the point. I posses all of those things but unfortunately I do not get the job done in the looks department.
It's naive to underscore or disregard the role that looks play in life. People are nicer to attractive people and even judges give attractive people lighter sentences. I seem to have reached an impasse with women so I don’t know where to go from here.

I will say that I am bisexual and generally lean more towards men, but I have had no luck with them either.

I have seen ugly guys getting women and good looking guys getting women and the thing that they both have in common is their attitude and at least here in Latin America if you know how to dance well you probably are going to get some ladies, the not good looking guys they may not get women attention at first but they compensate with their attitude and their skills.
I am a closeted Metal Head but few women here like that, so i have to learn to dance Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, bachata. Without skills here you get nothing, no matter how good you look. Being good looking helps but without attitude is nothing, i remember this coworker really good looking guy like a Mexican telenovela star, the guy was a pussy magnet, women gravitated towards him but as soon his opened his mouth it was if gravity was reversed and they lose the interest on this guy faster than you can blink.
I don't know if thing apply the same in the North as in the South this is how i see it from here.
And i think the same apply for getting guys.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Can we all drop the stuff about whether or not women want small or large penises? That isn't the point of the thread.

If you see a post saying something about women's preference for penises, just ignore it.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
... women's preference for penises...
It seems to be the root of why some Incels believe they are, well, an incel. So I think it has to do largely (no pun intended) with the topic of if someone can be involuntarily celibate and why.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Christ almighty; I'm gay and I once brought a woman to orgasm with just a finger that wasn't even penetrating her. I can not believe this willful lack of knowledge about how a woman's body works, or what women want. (Here's clue #1 - women are not a monolith and do not all enjoy the same things.) 9.5 times out of 10, I've heard women say they value confidence, attitude, and attentiveness over physical attributes.

Harry, I'm sorry, but there are plenty of women (and gay guys) here telling you point-blank that size is not relevant to a good time. As I've told you before, you're asking for something that hardly exists. You want someone to idealize your size, but not as a fetish. You're asking women, women who do not care about size, to suddenly care about size and favor yours. With all your specific restrictions, you've trapped yourself in a loop of misery. You're waiting for a woman to outright say "I prefer X inches" and because of that, you're going to be waiting a long time. Not because there's anything wrong with your size, but because people don't talk like that. Nor is it normal to interview women about their preferred size. If I were a woman who held the same values as I do now, and you came up to ask me what my ideal cock size is, I couldn't tell you. And not because I don't know how big things are or because I favor huge dicks; because I generally don't have an opinion one way or the other. As I've said before, I'm attracted to the man, not the dick. If I've decided I want to sleep with a man, then that's a decision that's already been made, regardless of what he's packing. He could whip out 3 inches; he could whip out 10. I DO NOT CARE, and neither do most women, even if pop culture and pornography say otherwise.

D

deleted1138933

Christ almighty; I'm gay and I once brought a woman to orgasm with just a finger that wasn't even penetrating her. I can not believe this willful lack of knowledge about how a woman's body works, or what women want. (Here's clue #1 - women are not a monolith and do not all enjoy the same things.) 9.5 times out of 10, I've heard women say they value confidence, attitude, and attentiveness over physical attributes.

Harry, I'm sorry, but there are plenty of women (and gay guys) here telling you point-blank that size is not relevant to a good time. As I've told you before, you're asking for something that hardly exists. You want someone to idealize your size, but not as a fetish. You're asking women, women who do not care about size, to suddenly care about size and favor yours. With all your specific restrictions, you've trapped yourself in a loop of misery. You're waiting for a woman to outright say "I prefer X inches" and because of that, you're going to be waiting a long time. Not because there's anything wrong with your size, but because people don't talk like that. Nor is it normal to interview women about their preferred size. If I were a woman who held the same values as I do now, and you came up to ask me what my ideal cock size is, I couldn't tell you. And not because I don't know how big things are or because I favor huge dicks; because I generally don't have an opinion one way or the other. As I've said before, I'm attracted to the man, not the dick. If I've decided I want to sleep with a man, then that's a decision that's already been made, regardless of what he's packing. He could whip out 3 inches; he could whip out 10. I DO NOT CARE, and neither do most women, even if pop culture and pornography say otherwise.

No one is arguing or contradicting the fact that a woman can orgasm with or without penetration or with any size. It is the fact that it is not their optimum or ideal. Eventually they want a full emotional and physical relationship which includes penetration as the whole of the spectrum, where does that leave a guy who will always be compared and be lacking and less than her other men she has been with?

Read all the threads of the well endowed guys and the reactions of women when they get penetrated by them. That is something that never happens on the other end if the spectrum.

You say size does not matter, yet they all are here. Yeah. Si it would not be that they suddenly care because they already do. And yes they do talk like that I’ve heard them.

Again to men similar in all aspects height behavior personality looks build economic status etc. one is 3 inches one is 6, 7 or eight. Which is more ideal in and attractive on a purely physically sexual level?

Juiceypeen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bring what on? The women everybody is claiming that only like, prefer, crave, idealize, crave, and actively seek small penis. Not as a fetish, or SPH, or anything other that lustful physical desire as optimum sexual pleasure over medium/large that everyone claims is the majority but nobody can produces even one. So here is your chance to produce facts.

Here's the deal though. That evidence has already been presented. Multiple times. There are multiple people in this thread who are evidence. Further, common sense and statistics are evidence.

Women's parts can and do change. But you've already been told multiple times by multiple people that even a finger can please a woman. And just like incels you refuse the information you've been presented with.

Meaning we aren't the problem here. This is like sitting in a library full of books on space, the planet and so on and screaming there is no information proving the earth is round.

What you're doing here is the same kind of thing incels do. You force a reality in which you lose so you can lose. And then after you've let any and everyone know that you refuse to acknowledge that you haven't lost. You then lose because of the way you think.

How many women do you honestly think wants to be with a guy who talks about themselves like you do? How many women do you honestly think want to be with an incel?

The odds of you having seen the meme in which a guy sticks a pole in his own bike wheel on the internet is pretty high. Maybe you should slow down and learn from this? My guess is you don't want to be labeled as an incel. And for good reason. Take the understanding of why you may not and apply it to your actions here.

D

deleted1138933

Here's the deal though. That evidence has already been presented. Multiple times. There are multiple people in this thread who are evidence. Further, common sense and statistics are evidence.

Women's parts can and do change. But you've already been told multiple times by multiple people that even a finger can please a woman. And just like incels you refuse the information you've been presented with.

Meaning we aren't the problem here. This is like sitting in a library full of books on space, the planet and so on and screaming there is no information proving the earth is round.

What you're doing here is the same kind of thing incels do. You force a reality in which you lose so you can lose. And then after you've let any and everyone know that you refuse to acknowledge that you haven't lost. You then lose because of the way you think.

How many women do you honestly think wants to be with a guy who talks about themselves like you do? How many women do you honestly think want to be with an incel?

The odds of you having seen the meme in which a guy sticks a pole in his own bike wheel on the internet is pretty high. Maybe you should slow down and learn from this? My guess is you don't want to be labeled as an incel. And for good reason. Take the understanding of why you may not and apply it to your actions here.

No one is arguing or contradicting the fact that a woman can orgasm with or without penetration or with any size. It is the fact that it is not their optimum or ideal. Eventually they want a full emotional and physical relationship which includes penetration as the whole of the spectrum, where does that leave a guy who will always be compared and be lacking and less than her other men she has been with? Their body parts may change, and a big penis will always have enough to fully satisfy them, unlike a small one. I do not talk about myself like this in the real world, they however are very clear on what they desire from a physically sexual aspect. What bike meme?