Can You Really Be Involuntarily Celibate?

D

deleted1138933

The word does indeed change facts. Science works like this. If someone logically finds something out. Other scientists follow it. Until of course something more logical comes along. And after a period of testing, challenging and so on. Those standards. Or those facts. Are changed. Or added to to become more accurate and logical.

>No woman ideally wants small.

This is about as logical as saying all animals have paws. That all planets have life. Or that vaccines cause autism.

You are classifying different animals like they are the same species. All animals do, however, eat. All birds have wings. All cats have paws.

D

deleted1846971

Is involuntary celibacy real? Can someone really be celibate due to factors outside of their control or is celibacy on some level always a choice?

Personally, I think it is always a choice.Or 99% of the time it is a choice. Getting laid or getting a girlfriend is not that hard. Pairing up is built into our makeup as human beings. Involuntarily celibates are probably victims of self sabotage more so than anything else. That is my opinion. What do you think?
To answer the original question yes I believe involuntary celibacy is 100% a choice. If someone wants to fuck the internet provides access to dozens of people who would fuck them. Or they could pay for it as well as that has even moved to the internet as well.

If you’re celibate it’s by choice. Not saying it’s a bad or good choice, but it is a choice.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148
D

deleted1138933

Perfect. You admit there are women who prefer smaller men. Good. Seem like your crusade is over.

I know of only one, by an alleged reference. Still does not make a difference in reality as all others like big.

D

deleted1846971

I know of only one, by an alleged reference. Still does not make a difference in reality as all others like big.
Nope. You said “all” before I told you of TWO women who prefer small. You can no longer say all, good sir. You should thank me for freeing you from a false Hell.

elchippe

Superior Member
Media
To answer the original question yes I believe involuntary celibacy is 100% a choice. If someone wants to fuck the internet provides access to dozens of people who would fuck them. Or they could pay for it as well as that has even moved to the internet as well.

If you’re celibate it’s by choice. Not saying it’s a bad or good choice, but it is a choice.
There could be cases of people living in scarcely populated remote areas or people with mental disorders that not allow them to interact normally with people. But yes the internet open some possibilities of arranging some nice sex.

Reactions: rocketj
D

deleted1846971

There could be cases of people living in scarcely populated remote areas or people with mental disorders that not allow them to interact normally with people. But yes the internet open some possibilities of arranging some nice sex.
Hey to qualify the sex doesn’t even have to be nice lol. You’re right though. Someone could mentally incapable of sex at all which would be involuntary.

I will amend my position to state “With the exception of mental illness or living in Antarctica celibacy is 100% a choice”.

D

deleted1846971

No. Because all others still do.
Accept the freedom. You’ve admitted you were wrong with you first “all” complaint. Therefore you’re wrong with this one as well. You’re welcome.

D

deleted1138933

Accept the freedom. You’ve admitted you were wrong with you first “all” complaint. Therefore you’re wrong with this one as well. You’re welcome.

Like i said before, if there is one or two in the himslayas siberia the sentineks it really dies not akter oractical facts.

D

deleted1846971

Like i said before, if there is one or two in the himslayas siberia the sentineks it really dies not akter oractical facts.
I can confirm they live in the continental United States. Actually well populated cities. I know you’re excited to hear that!

Edit: Also can confirm women like them aren’t hard to find.

D

deleted1138933

I can confirm they live in the continental United States. Actually well populated cities. I know you’re excited to hear that!

Edit: Also can confirm women like them aren’t hard to find.

Never have met one.

D

deleted1846971

Never have met one.
And there is the beauty. You’ve met so many who want big that you’ve really narrowed the odds in your favor. Now you just have to keep meeting women because every one gets you closer to all those small cock loving women.

D

deleted1138933

And there is the beauty. You’ve met so many who want big that you’ve really narrowed the odds in your favor. Now you just have to keep meeting women because every one gets you closer to all those small cock loving women.

If there is one in every 20000009 it really does nothing. You say all those as if it were common or the norm.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think there's different types of "Involuntary Celibates".. I notice they're all just kind of being lumped together in this thread (and elsewhere) and it's creating some confusion :confused:
There are people who just have difficulty with the dating scene (and socializing in general).. some might even get stuck in a cycle of blaming their own physical appearance or other perceived shortcomings (such as penis size on LPSG :rolleyes:) and have a very hard time getting out of that negative mental state. I think they see the trending "Incel" definition as "someone who is involuntarily celibate" and just think "Oh I guess I'm one of those" :confused:

Then there's the self-identifying "Incel" that classifies people as Chads, Beckys and Staceys and spends their time in various "Incel communities" writing their misogynistic rants, guides, memes and manifestos.

Like any other person on earth there are physical traits I find attractive, and those not so much.. but they aren't nearly as important as non-physical traits such as personality, sense of humour, empathy, sensitivity, confidence, and charm. One of the things I don't ever compromise on is attitudes; unfortunately they're the hardest to change :( There is nothing more unattractive or downright repulsive to me than when a date or prospective date makes a casual discriminatory comment about sex, race, religion, sexuality, etc.

Most men that identify themselves as Incels have turned me off primarily with their sexist remarks and horrible attitudes rather than their perceived physical shortcomings that they are convinced are their only obstacle to "getting laid". This is what they don't seem to understand: a man could be an Adonis, but the moment a sexist remark like "[he wants to treat women like] children that we love. We control them, but we control them lovingly - not as a slave, not as we're forcing them to do things against their will - I would view it more as a loving domestic thing" left his mouth his chances with almost any women would evaporate instantly : unamused: There's no bigger red flag.

There's an older interview with this guy from 2018 and you can clearly see the same entitlement and the fact that his attitude towards women has become even worse over time..

And sometimes this is where those attitudes can lead (warning: this is very disturbing :():

If you're Involuntarily Celibate I think the biggest turning point in your life will be when you realize that there are people out there that will accept you and be attracted to you as you are, but you will never have an opportunity to meet them if you spend your time wallowing in self-pity and in forums blaming others. Get out there (well, after COVID-19) and find things that you enjoy in life, focus your time and efforts on self-improvement, self-confidence, positive thoughts and activities, socialize, and you will attract people effortlessly ;)

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's an older interview with this guy from 2018 and you can clearly see the same entitlement and the fact that his attitude towards women has become even worse over time
I also remember this guy from the internet piece back in 2018, and wonder if he isnt indicative of how with reality often reinforcing whatever indoctrination or self affirmed messaging, that yhe 1st side of the "inceldom" as you described doesnt feed itself unto the other. This guy in particular referenced growing up in a single mother household, to which i can relate in that much of that experience entailed violations of boundaries with what is supposed to be the archetype of opposite sex interactions, observation of dysfunctional relationships the mother has with men, and misleading indoctrination of ideas and self worth in comparison to other men by the mother.
Where I think the latter described form of incels stem fron purely misogynist, and entitled attitudes that afflict all manners of men from all manners of households, complete or not, I think some changes in the way we raise and value our boys, specifically those in single mother households would stop a lot of those physically and socially unfortunate individuals from leaning into the incel ideology when reality starts to misleadingly confirm the biases and insecurities they develop.

Reactions: 1078735

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
I think there's different types of "Involuntary Celibates".. I notice they're all just kind of being lumped together in this thread (and elsewhere) and it's creating some confusion :confused:
There are people who just have difficulty with the dating scene (and socializing in general).. some might even get stuck in a cycle of blaming their own physical appearance or other perceived shortcomings (such as penis size on LPSG :rolleyes:) and have a very hard time getting out of that negative mental state. I think they see the trending "Incel" definition as "someone who is involuntarily celibate" and just think "Oh I guess I'm one of those" :confused:

Then there's the self-identifying "Incel" that classifies people as Chads, Beckys and Staceys and spends their time in various "Incel communities" writing their misogynistic rants, guides, memes and manifestos.

Like any other person on earth there are physical traits I find attractive, and those not so much.. but they aren't nearly as important as non-physical traits such as personality, sense of humour, empathy, sensitivity, confidence, and charm. One of the things I don't ever compromise on is attitudes; unfortunately they're the hardest to change :( There is nothing more unattractive or downright repulsive to me than when a date or prospective date makes a casual discriminatory comment about sex, race, religion, sexuality, etc.

Most men that identify themselves as Incels have turned me off primarily with their sexist remarks and horrible attitudes rather than their perceived physical shortcomings that they are convinced are their only obstacle to "getting laid". This is what they don't seem to understand: a man could be an Adonis, but the moment a sexist remark like "[he wants to treat women like] children that we love. We control them, but we control them lovingly - not as a slave, not as we're forcing them to do things against their will - I would view it more as a loving domestic thing" left his mouth his chances with almost any women would evaporate instantly : unamused: There's no bigger red flag.

There's an older interview with this guy from 2018 and you can clearly see the same entitlement and the fact that his attitude towards women has become even worse over time..

And sometimes this is where those attitudes can lead (warning: this is very disturbing :():

If you're Involuntarily Celibate I think the biggest turning point in your life will be when you realize that there are people out there that will accept you and be attracted to you as you are, but you will never have an opportunity to meet them if you spend your time wallowing in self-pity and in forums blaming others. Get out there (well, after COVID-19) and find things that you enjoy in life, focus your time and efforts on self-improvement, self-confidence, positive thoughts and activities, socialize, and you will attract people effortlessly ;)

Well said

Reactions: nailz

firsttimecaller

Expert Member
Media
I can confirm lol. I play video games nearly every day and have zero problems with women. That’s due to treating them like human beings and when I’m attracted to someone I express it like a human being.

This shit is not complicated.

How old are you?

In the 80's and 90's, nerding out on video games all day long was a wonderfully foolproof way to repel girls and women...especially attractive ones.