Can you really go back?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gotabigone, Apr 30, 2008.

1. gotabigone

gotabigone Member

Once you have sex with a nice big cock, how can you go back? I hear from men and women that once they get fucked by a nice big cock that they just can't have the same kind of orgasms/experience with something small/average.

It's like working out for years, being able to finally bench 300 lbs and then going to the gym and working out with 150 lbs. You just wouldn't do it because the results wouldn't be satisfactory.

My theory is, once a man or woman experiences sex with a nice big cock (not necessarily a missile) they will have little desire to go back to small or average cocks....Further cementing my theory that big cocks are simply better :biggrin1:

2. Indybottombiguy

Indybottombiguy New Member

Albums:
    I've had average and large. Average just doesn't hit the right buttons for me.

Thankfully, my wife doesn't work that way (I'm average). :redface:

3. tasha_zimmers

tasha_zimmers New Member

Albums:
    I love variety. If he's a smaller guy, then I'll flip over where my ass is always more forgiving and tighter. :) NOT that I'm loose, mind you! :)

4. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

Tasha, that's cool of you. Helping out the little guy.

5. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, it'd be pretty easy to go back if the guy with the big one hurt you with it.

6. Ed69

Gold Member

gotabigone

My wife likes fisting and penis in vagina sex and we switch it up all the time.I'll just bet my fist and forearm arm are bigger than your dick!

7. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

youd be surprised, how many idiots answered in the thread, that their dick was thicker than their wrist and/or forearm , when it was clearly nowhere near,
    or they hold their wrist sideways so the skinny side shows and hold that next to their dick and think that makes it as thick.

8. TankFarmer

TankFarmer New Member

I can understand the rationale behind the theory, but I think it is wrong. The basic flaw to it is that it is making an absolute and as we all know not everybody is the same. (This site proves that day in and day out.) The only way that I can refute this "concretely" is using my friend as an example. She isn't fond of big cocks. She doesn't really care for the small ones either, but if possible she'd probably choose an average. I know for fact (she's a close friend) that she's had enough cock in her life to have done enough of all sizes to be a good judge of what is simply better for her. Either way, it's sure is fun having a "big" cock :biggrin1:.

9. gjorg

Gold Member

Once you have had a BIG one you can go to average but, never little ones. Alimho

Draft saved Draft deleted