Can you really go back?

gotabigone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once you have sex with a nice big cock, how can you go back? I hear from men and women that once they get fucked by a nice big cock that they just can't have the same kind of orgasms/experience with something small/average.

It's like working out for years, being able to finally bench 300 lbs and then going to the gym and working out with 150 lbs. You just wouldn't do it because the results wouldn't be satisfactory.

My theory is, once a man or woman experiences sex with a nice big cock (not necessarily a missile) they will have little desire to go back to small or average cocks....Further cementing my theory that big cocks are simply better :biggrin1:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
.I'll just bet my fist and forearm arm are bigger than your dick!

youd be surprised, how many idiots answered in the thread, that their dick was thicker than their wrist and/or forearm , when it was clearly nowhere near,
or they hold their wrist sideways so the skinny side shows and hold that next to their dick and think that makes it as thick.

TankFarmer

Just Browsing
Media
Once you have sex with a nice big cock, how can you go back? I hear from men and women that once they get fucked by a nice big cock that they just can't have the same kind of orgasms/experience with something small/average.

It's like working out for years, being able to finally bench 300 lbs and then going to the gym and working out with 150 lbs. You just wouldn't do it because the results wouldn't be satisfactory.

My theory is, once a man or woman experiences sex with a nice big cock (not necessarily a missile) they will have little desire to go back to small or average cocks....Further cementing my theory that big cocks are simply better :biggrin1:

I can understand the rationale behind the theory, but I think it is wrong. The basic flaw to it is that it is making an absolute and as we all know not everybody is the same. (This site proves that day in and day out.) The only way that I can refute this "concretely" is using my friend as an example. She isn't fond of big cocks. She doesn't really care for the small ones either, but if possible she'd probably choose an average. I know for fact (she's a close friend) that she's had enough cock in her life to have done enough of all sizes to be a good judge of what is simply better for her. Either way, it's sure is fun having a "big" cock :biggrin1:.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Once you have had a BIG one you can go to average but, never little ones. Alimho