can you really tell when a penis is soft or semihard???

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I mean... noticing the difference,
I speak for myself--- you are hard, or soft, not ''semihard'', maybe its different in growrs and showers...
thoughts?

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think we guys get overly detailed trying to determine a soft, chub, semi, hard, and even hardest. Seems to me soft is "too soft for penetration" and hard is "hard enough for penetration." Flaccid size varies, period. In fact, the way the researchers on penis size gauged flaccid size was to stretch the flaccid penis to its longest in order to measure it. Stretched size sure isn't the same as the size just hangin in the shower.

Hard-ons do too; an erection can have such varied angles that what looks like a semi (whatever that is) on one guy is a full hard-on for another. Guys with larger and thicker cocks tend to have (generally) softer erections that are at less of an angle than those less larger or thick cocks. I know that the angle of my own erection has changed since I was in my 20's when my erection was practically lying against my belly and was past my belly button. Now, it's at a definite angle, but much closer to horizontal than it was back then.

tdnet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take a look at my photo gallery and you'll see some photos where I can bend my big dick in 5+inch halfs when I'm in a soft and semi hard state... Please remark on what you think.

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we should have a new thread were to talk about "what's your smallest size you have ever measured"... soft size change everytime, its useless... in some particular occasions I try to measure myself when i see it particulary small.. like after going to have a bath in a cold water...

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think we should have a new thread were to talk about "what's your smallest size you have ever measured"... soft size change everytime, its useless... in some particular occasions I try to measure myself when i see it particulary small.. like after going to have a bath in a cold water...
Interesting suggestion, but I think you'd find guys a bit hesitant to respond to that one--even here on LPSG where the "small size" is probably pretty large. There are enough show-ers in the crowd that I'd probably be embarrassed to state my smallest size just because. Have you seen the size of hard cocks that lots of guys on here call "average"? This population is just too skewed size-wise to go for a smallest size thread, but, hey, if you want to try it, go for it! ;-)

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I can make my dick jump in a soft state, I have a really developed PC muscle and I wouldn't consider this a determinant to being soft/hard.

To me semi hard is just before you can make your member "jump". Soft is when I say it is in my grower length. Hard off course is when veins are bulging and it can jump on command.