Can you resist the urge to wank?

Talesof_Ted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just interested to know if you have the ability to resist the urge to wank. For example you are sharing a room with a co worker or relative or someone like thatfor a week and you get horny. Could you resist battering one off under the blankets or do you have to sort it out.

V12hcmf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can... Usually just hit up the shower if it's that bad, but I don't remember in a while of having to. Long as I don't see some super voluptuous women in the city, I'm good... They are everywhere, I wish women would put some clothing on, I just can't take seeing it everyday with no release aside from wank or this chick I'm with who's not super built, but still attractive though whoop!

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be like that guy from limitless if I didn't have the urge. No, I can't resist

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if i am naked, including in bed, and not otherwise occupied, my thoughts turn to masturbation very easily and it is hard not to jerk off. even clothed, it's hard to resist, esp at night. i was on a plane once and jerked off under a blanket. it was late, but i know the guy sitting across the empty seat from me knew what i was doing. beyond seeming a bit curious (and trying not to glance over from time to time), he didn't seem to care

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I frequently travel with friends so have been in this situation often. I generally have to take care of it after a day or two in the bathroom, or if I'm feeling especially horny I'll pull one out under the blankets. So hot with others in the room!

yatri

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I come across such situations mostly on official tours. In fact, I get more frequently hard when sharing room with strangers.
I do wank in the bathroom when the partner is asleep.