can you see it?

Chainfire

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have read and heard that some girls can tell if a man is packing or not (flaccid-wise) by ofcourse just looking at the crotch even when the man is garbed in less revealing clothing. I am 8x6 when hard so i am big but not huge. My flaccid state ranges from 5-6 (the average erect length) but when i look down at my crotch while in shorts or pants it's size does not seem that discernable or noticable to me? Would a girl be able to tell that i am big? When from my perspective i can't?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Chainfire

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh no it's not something i would go out and buy to address...fuck that. Just curious if girls can sometimes discern that i am above average. When i was working landscaping, in my shorts, i felt it swinging like mad!....i am a budding attention whore i guess:biggrin1:

D_Xavier Veinglory

Just Browsing
Media
I am above average flaccid and slightly larger ..and I am always wondering if they can see it. I can sometimes look down and see a huge outline.so I try to be very cautious. I teach hip hop dance/street dance and I am always making sure I don't flop all over the place..as I'm sure the college girls in my class get a kick out of it. I've been know to wear 2 pair of undies..to keep it from being noticeable..tho sometimes thats not enough. Tho, I must admit..I love the attention as well,!!!!

Chainfire

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
basically ladies...i am asking if you can notice the crotch difference between a 3-4 inch flaccid dick and 5-6 inch flaccid penii?