1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

can you selfsuck

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by billnfla, Jun 8, 2007.

1. billnfla

billnfla Member

hi i was wondering how many of the guys out there can selfsuck? and do you prefer it to sombody else sucking you ? and when did you find out you could , also how many suck to compleation? just wondering thanks:rolleyes:

2. BigMeatNJ

BigMeatNJ Well-Liked Member

Albums:
    I could when I was younger..but from about 40 on I am not quite limber enough to anymore. I first tried it maybe when about 21-22. could get the whole head in my mouth and sometimes some of the shaft.

3. billnfla

billnfla Member

thanks i could when i was in my 20's but now i cant , but it was fun!

4. Matthew

Matthew Well-Liked Member

Did you post this in the Help Desk section to get the Moderators to help you self-suck? :wink:

5. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 Banned

The first time I self sucked I was in highschool. Could do it until about a year ago when I put on several pounds. On a diet now. When I can get the head and a inch or two more in my mouth I will know that I have lost enough weight. lol

6. billnfla

billnfla Member

no, it was by mistake(im new at this! lol) but any advise would be helpful. as i said i could when i was in my 20.s and slender, ive put on a pound or two but maybe somebody knows some differnt ways that would help? thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice