Can you show off at work?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Bootman, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Bootman

Bootman New Member

How many of you guys work in a place/way where you can show off or be exhibitionist? Either wearing a bulge in tight jeans or semi nude in a place like a gym or wherever? I run a shop selling footwear, mostly to a younger style conscious crowd and we do some fetish stuff as well. I show off all the time in very tight jeans/no underwear as there are no situations where it might not be right. I've always worked in clothing retail and in the early 80s in Kensington Market in London where I worked there were loads of guys who really showed off in tight pants. And a guy I knew who worked in the gym down the road used to wear outfits that were truly outstanding - lycra/no underwear/schlong like a donkey's. I also worked for a while for a company that makes leatherwear and it was like cock city in there some days. 4 blokes with enough bulge for 12!!! I actually think i got my job there because I have a large flaccid cock and when I went for interview I wore a pair of very soft beautifully moulded skintight Calvin Klein black jeans (surprisingly revealing the early ones were) which had faded and stretched nicely right down the nob hung! It'd be interesting to know other guys' experiences.

2. chargene38

chargene38 New Member

I just left work today and this customer came in my work area with these tight jeans on and asked me for assistance. This dude had the biggest bulge in his jeans that I've ever seen inperson. He was really showing while standing but when he sat in the seat at my workstation, I couldn't help but to glance down occasionally at his big package. It looked so good.

3. topman29

topman29 Member

Albums:
    it's supprising how many find tight bulgeing jeans sexy and attractive on a guy, it just makes me wonder why this "HOT" fashon ever died out in the first place.
    i wish more guys started waring tight revealing jeans again.
    I work in a tv repair shop and in this last year i can only recall one guy who came in with tight jeans and a nice bulge, not huge but nicely formed, after he left i just had to keep winding back the security video to watch him again on the monitor.
    The only guy i know of in my area that wares revealing tight jeans everyday is myself!
    such a shame others are not as brave.

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear boxers exclusively, never any tight underwear. Although I have a desk job in the front offices, I walk to the back of the warehouse throughout the day. If I've been sitting for an extended period and then start walking, often I'll feel my dick bone up and get a good semi going. My pants are never tight enough to be obscene, but the VPL make it apparent that I'm a male.

5. erectus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wear a suit for work, the front of the trousers are the new tighter cut ones so they show off my bulge all the time... caught many people looking at it!

6. bradhottop

bradhottop Member

Albums:
    I'm a consultant working in corporate america. It would not be okay in my clients eyes for me to show a bulge at work. So I can't even ware boxers because my cock shows if I do. I have to ware briefs to work. Maybe its for the best - If my dick was swinging all day, I might not get much work done.

7. edonline

Gold Member

I work in a law firm and go commando almost all the time, so yes, I do show off a bulge especially in dress trousers. We also have casual Fridays during the summer and have worn jeans.

8. fnaslut

fnaslut New Member

Commando in scrubs...every shift :)

9. rocketred

rocketred New Member

I have a noticable bulge in anything. But I do like to wear jogging bottoms if the manager's not in.

10. lilbear

lilbear Member

I go commando in scrubs all the time at work. So yes, I do show off a bulge. Have caught a few people looking.

11. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

My bulge tends to show prominently even though I am never trying to show off (i.e., I do not wear special enhancing underwear, or cock rings, etc.). I wear pleated pants (I look obscene in flat fronts) with Jockey Midway Boxer Briefs. I hang about 4.5 x 4.5 soft and have big balls that usually hang high and tight (this pushes my cock out a little farther).

From the side, I poke out a lot like Charles Barkley does in this pic:
    http://img.timeinc.net/golf/i/tours/2009/03/charles-barkley_1_299x322.jpg

I work in a professional environment and used to teach so my efforts were always to minimize my size, not the opposite.

12. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    success at work is based on a complicated array of inputs. not all are tangible, puttin all your attributes on display is just good business .

i definitely show it off within appropriate limits of the circumstances.

13. toadstool

toadstool New Member

i wear scrubs to work and even with underware mu buldge shows i don't mind though i have caught a few people glancing at it but then who cares

14. D_Rod Staffinbone

D_Rod Staffinbone Account Disabled

no, never at work. at times, in jeans, even w/ a long pullover or squarecut shirttail
    covering some people will notice. one guy used to make a "braying" horse sound
    whenever i'd walk by. this was well before i ever visited this website, so that wasn't it.
    it's kindof funny, but annoying. when one does good work, well i'd
    would rather be known for my good work, right? it's not like i'm going to do a harassment report on anyone, but by showing i think someone might do a harassment report on me. i'm in a real competitive work environment and don't want to give anyone ammunition.
    yeah, sitting down at meetings without a conference table, people stare.

when i go out socially, away from the work crowd, that's a different situation.

#14 D_Rod Staffinbone, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  15. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    On weekdays in the office I avoid doing anything to draw attention.

On weekends in the office, however, when the skeleton crew is on duty, I sometimes don't try as hard not to draw attention.

16. ItalianShowOff

ItalianShowOff New Member

Albums:
    I'm a personal trainer and work at a gym around here. I usually wear a jockstrap with gym shorts, or boxers and shorts. Either way, i've got some sort of bulge going on. Either some serious VPL with boxers or a big ball jutting out with a jockstrap.

Draft saved Draft deleted