Can You Still Be Considered A Twink If You’re Over 30 But Can Pass For Like 20?

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The label of a twink makes me think of a freshly hatched gayling under the age of 21, with about 6% body fat, a hairless thinly muscled body and a youthfully innocent expressioned face that is yet to be marked by the reality of paying bills and feeding oneself by means of hard labor.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The label of a twink makes me think of a freshly hatched gayling under the age of 21, with about 6% body fat, a hairless thinly muscled body and a youthfully innocent expressioned face that is yet to be marked by the reality of paying bills and feeding oneself by means of hard labor.
The word “gayling” made me laugh.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The reason I asked this question is because I recently turned 31, but people think I look like I'm in college, so I thought maybe I could still be considered a twink. I remember when I was 23, an acquaintance was surprised I was old enough to drive. I even had a couple of people tell me that I looked like I was 12 or 13. One guy I met was only interested in being friends because he said he'd feel like a pedophile if we had sex (and he was only a couple of years older than me). So if I look like I'm 20 now, that would make sense.

Reactions: Boredathome08

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reason I asked this question is because I recently turned 31, but people think I look like I'm in college, so I thought maybe I could still be considered a twink.

It may be the case that you could pass off as one visibly, but why would you want to? Seems kind of immature to be attached to that kind of label. Like you're unable to move on from being young, or being perceived as young. I know it would be a yellow flag for me if I knew a 30+yo still identifying as a twink.

D

Dan93W

The reason I asked this question is because I recently turned 31, but people think I look like I'm in college, so I thought maybe I could still be considered a twink. I remember when I was 23, an acquaintance was surprised I was old enough to drive. I even had a couple of people tell me that I looked like I was 12 or 13. One guy I met was only interested in being friends because he said he'd feel like a pedophile if we had sex (and he was only a couple of years older than me). So if I look like I'm 20 now, that would make sense.
Until I got into sports I was a classical twink, but I never wanted/liked being identified as one…

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I probably would just focus on being a youthful looking 31 year old rather than trying to pass as a twink for as long as you can. The difference might be subtle but one is much healthier than the other in my opinion.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it sad that you are so shallow that this is important to you. At 30, you are not a twink. That train has left the station.
I am not shallow. I just thought maybe guys might still think I’m a twink since most people mistake me for being a college kid even though I’m 31. As I said before, some guys used to not want to have sex with me when I was actually 20 because they thought I looked like I was only 12 or 13. So now that I finally look like I’m 20, maybe I can take advantage of my youthful looks.

Reactions: Boredathome08

Firebender_4568

Experimental Member
Media
Washington, Washington, D.C.,United States
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think if you look as twink in 31 you don't have to ask for approval to be. I understand your feelings, cause in my early 20s it was difficult to find someone cause guys thought I under the legal age. When you're young as twink you aren't enough experienced, it's the time when people made lots of mistakes. And if you're not twink it doesn't mean you aren't young. As for me, it isn't the best ages. Now you have experience and the young appearance. You are so lucky, enjoy your youthness. But if it important for you to be a twink it's only on your own. At least your appearance allows it.
And about daddies. Not so much of them prefer twinks. You can be daddy's boy in 30, 35 or even 40. It's only on your own.

Reactions: thefamemonster10