Can you suck your own dick?

Can you suck your own dick?

• Total voters

DB696

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't, but I've been trying, haha... I'm 8", think it's a flexibility thing really. I can lick the tip now, getting closer.. slowly... haha
Just something to occasionally spice up jerking off for me really, I guess not being able to is half the appeal of trying to, if you see what I mean... Something new to try :p

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As the saying goes, if I could, I'd never leave the house. Never tried because of the possible pain, but I would imagine it does require the flexibility, length of your cock, and a flat stomach may help as well. If I could do it, I'd probably do it once in awhile. The question to those that can do it, is it enjoyable?

J. Cambuel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted no. The closest I ever got was when I was younger I could lick the head of mine with a lot of effort. Mine is only 7.25 inches long, I think if I had at least 8 inches I would try again.

MyPenis1.jpg

Davidbrighton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many guys (straight, bi, or gay) on here can suck their own dick?

How often do u do it?
Just joined this site and answered YES without hesitation to your question. Doing it for years & years and consider myself pretty good. Sort of a habit if not with someone. Won't say more. Anyway thanks for the question in the forum