Can you suggest any girl friendly positions that will stop me going too deep?

Pommie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that with each new girl I start sleeping with then I have to go back to square one of only penetrating her to an extent (i.e. probably about 75% of my length at the start) and it takes a month or so of quite regular sex before I can get up to about 90% penetration. Now I'm not saying that sex is all about it being as deep as possible; it's more that the more of me that they can happily accomodate then the less likely I am to hurt them and hence the more enjoyable the encounter can be.

So far I have found that the missionary position is good but lifting the legs up towards their head means that I have to be much more careful. Doggie style is good as it is easy to control the depth. Taking them vaginally from behind whilst they're lying down can be an excellent position as I can really go for it as I simply can't fully penetrate them and they enjoy it too because of the good rubbing that happens. Then there's there's taking her from behind whilst in the spoon position and this works well but quite a few girls always find it uncomfortable, which I've never understood.

I've discussed having anal sex with only two of my partners and tried with both of them - but both said it was too painful. Any tips on how to help this? (We used lots of KY and were trying it doggy-style - any better "learner" position?)

Any thoughts/tips/advice would be greatly appreciated.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best learner position for anal is the woman on top, she can control the speed of penetration and allow herself as much time as she needs to relax and loosen up around you

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I don`t like deep penetration, It hurts, and this hasn`t changed even though i`ve been with my boyfriend for a while now.

I like missonary without my pelvis tilted, usually keeping my legs flat. If I`m on top I keep my torso horizontal and close to his, because I am the one that can loose control and hurt myself. Spoons is also good, and so is standing facing each other. Infact my boyfriend is the only partner this position has worked with.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I would say from fucking 50+ women that most expect a man to take them missionary on first fuck, but I don't usually achieve that. Just get on top, rub the head on her pussy lips and slip it in a little. If she is uneasy with your size, particularly girth, then ask her to transfer to doggie so it'll be more comfortable for her. Get her really wet, then enter her slowly and judge her reaction. Generally speaking I can get most of it in the first time, going to full length the second or third time. Anally the same, but take it real easy with lots of lube. Whatever, a nice tight pussy or ass is much better than a loose one.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try positions that take a great deal of length even to reach the vagina. Have her lay face down with her legs together and enter her from the rear. Unless she has a bony little butt this will take some reach. Plus, when you move in and out it brushes her butt, which generally goes over well.

A straight backed chair also offers a couple variations, as well, that give her control. Plus, you can alwasy sit up straighter and pull your hips back, giving her less to work with.