Can you tell if a guy is cut or uncut cock

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
depends on how tight the shorts are

hard to actually see if he is uncut. sometimes if the shorts are tight enough, you can see though outline of the head, which is usually a giveaway that he's cut

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can usually tell once I see the foreskin.

But honestly, no. Unless you know, based on his heritage or something, that he would be cut/uncut, its very difficult to determine that by simply looking at a bulge behind fabric. It's not impossible though.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ummm.... in the 70's when clothing started to become more fitted... I heard someone say it's inappropriate to wear something so tight to work that you can tell what religion you are... so yes I think it's possible depending on the fit of the trousers.

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No you can't. Sometimes if you see a distinct outline of the head you may think he's cut, but not always.

I have a good buddy here who's hung pretty thick and always shows no matter what he's wearing. I thought he was cut cause I could see the head flange, but it turns out hes UNcut, but has a big head and a heavy foreskin. It reads thru the fabric like he was cut.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The question has put a smile on my face. To the OP I would say that it is sometimes hard to know for sure whether a guy is cut when he has pulled back his foreskin. A man with a missing frenulum can appear to be circumcixed just by retracting the foreskin all the way back.

S

SirConcis

There is no correct answer. There are situations where hints of a guy's circumcision status show through his clothes. There are times where it is rather obvious he is cut. Amnd there are times where there is no indication of a penis at all (loose pants, tight underwear for instance).

In the summer, it is more frequent to see circumcision hints when guys wear thin shorts.

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it's partly how tight the shorts are/VPL (visible penis line) and the type of foreskin. I've seen [pics] of uc guys whose foreskins look to be "meatier" and "smooth" out the ridge around the head. It would seem this would be easy to identify as uc. But I've seen "thinner" foreskins that conform to the shape of the head and would probably look like a cut VPL.

Best way is to catch em with their pants down. :D

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
In France, where men still wear speedos for swim workouts, the VPL is often quite revealing. But it's always interesting if you see the guy under the showers afterwards to check if first impressions were correct. They often are, but by no means always.

And Nudeyorker, that was an expression here too : for jeans : so tight you can see his religion ! (possibly Coluche...)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well in the US the 'rule of thumb' was older= uncut, younger = cut, but now parents don't seem to be cutting as much...? (not checking out your males this is all theoretical)

S

SirConcis

Telling a guy's circumcision status has been an interest of mine since my teenage years.

This is more of an art than a science, although there are blatantly obvious cases where the rim of head make a distinct imprint.

It helps to know the guy's pedigree ( age, where he was born, ethnic origin, whether parents were born in USA or europe). There is also some body language hints. Just hints. As I said, it is an art rather than science. This is what is called "foreskindar".

In underwear, there are some uncuts whose foreksin is thin and glans large and generate a glans imprint leading to erroneous classification of "cut"

Generally, the shape of the tip of glans in underwear gives good hints.

There are some circumcised males whose skin bunches up at rim and there is little or no imprint of shape of rim, in such a case, you need to look at the shape of the tip of head for any hints of a foreskin. Even in speedos, some guys can be ambiguous.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ummm.... in the 70's when clothing started to become more fitted... I heard someone say it's inappropriate to wear something so tight to work that you can tell what religion you are... so yes I think it's possible depending on the fit of the trousers.

Bring back those "good ole days!"

Remember "parachute pants?" :wink: