Can You Tell if a Woman Fakes an Orgasm?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you tell if a woman is faking an orgasm? What goes through your mind once you realize?

It probably is the most anti-climatic moment of the evening. I'd feel completely deflated if a woman did this. Of the women I have been with I honestly could not tell. The only time I could was if I was in her. Was wondering if guys with more than 10% experience could clue me in.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yes. I can totally tell when a woman tries to fake it and get away with it. Once I am onto her her fakery I have to take a different approach and get it more focused back onto her and pleasuring her. I hate it when women think they have to put on a performance and fake something. That pisses me off. I am not selfish in the sack and much prefer making her cum and pleasing her. There is no need to fake anything. If she doesn't want to be there, then just say so. If she does want to be there and wants something else, just say so and I will do it.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
soaked sheets, errect nipples, goose bumps, breathless screaming and whole body shuddering and a rippling, pulsing, gripping pussy are pretty hard to fake

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I used to worry about that sort of thing when I was very young. Since then, I've been fortunate on two fronts - to have had girlfriends who weren't afraid to tell me when something wasn't working for them, and to have become secure enough to listen when such things are said to me and to act accordingly.

At this point, if I found out a girlfriend was faking, it wouldn't bother me very much - if she feels the need to fake and not tell me she's unsatisfied, it's more her problem than mine.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I need to fake it you are pretty lame dude.

I climax so easily (with a long one that is) it should be against the law to have me fake one.

Signs:

Areolas puff out, back arches, weird noises emanate from me, vaginal contractions, vaginal secretions (I get pretty wet), hands tend to grab you or nails dig in and then I keep cumming over and over again until I push you away because I am so damn sensitive that I can’t take it anymore.

Boy toys have told on top of those signs I do the following:

Crinkle nose, Squint eyes, clench teeth, grab them with my legs, say profanity (I’m a lady so I doubt this), stop breathing for about 5- 10 seconds during the intense part, blush, grab my breasts/nipples, squeeze the ass cheeks very hard, pull their hair.

If you can’t tell a real orgasm from a fake one, you need serious help – no offense.

PS I have never faked it, EVER.

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when my wife orgasms, her entire abdominal muscle group flexes intensely, so much that it trembles... its like her muscles seize up, almost like a charley horse, if you've ever experienced that... and her vagina clamps down on my cock like a vise... this can last for 2-3 minutes. I can't even keep thrusting. Also, the consistency of her juices changes, from a thicker, more viscous and slippery feel to a much wetter, but less slick feel. We have been together for 10+ years and her orgasms never fail to astonish and utterly delight me. Nothing is more satisfying or fulfilling that causing her body to react that way. I have been with women who come more easily, but never even close to that intensely.

B_howlfox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've only had one female partner, so I don't have a hell of a lot of experience. But even if she faked the screaming, panting, flushing and squeezing, seeing her squirt and drench the bed was always a pretty good sign. :) And when things weren't working out, she always told me what she needed instead.

I was super-lucky to find her, and I'd be major pissed if I had another partner fake it rather than be as honest as her.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to worry about that sort of thing when I was very young. Since then, I've been fortunate on two fronts - to have had girlfriends who weren't afraid to tell me when something wasn't working for them, and to have become secure enough to listen when such things are said to me and to act accordingly.

At this point, if I found out a girlfriend was faking, it wouldn't bother me very much - if she feels the need to fake and not tell me she's unsatisfied, it's more her problem than mine.

Rob, I am amazed how one can approach sex in such a rational and level headed manner.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never faked it...never have had the need to and just like the other women said, it is too obvious when I am in the throes of an earth-shattering orgasm! If for some reason, I was ever with a man who did not have this effect on me, then I would simply discuss it with him...I would never fake...why? What's the point when the problem could be so easily rectified and the result is those intense orgasms! Sounds like a no brainer to me!

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I'm with a woman on that level, I think we would be past the point where we would lie to each other. Why would anyone wanna do that? Their body language is an open book to read... but only if one wants to.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm with a woman on that level, I think we would be past the point where we would lie to each other. Why would anyone wanna do that? Their body language is an open book to read... but only if one wants to.
You can read mine anytime, big boy!:biggrin1::wink::tongue: