Can you tell who has a big one?

B_Jimtfmb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a believer. In HS, this dude developed a crush on me and, being a country boy and living miles from anyone, I had no idea what to think of this "attention," especially since I had a gf at the time. Somehow, the dude managed to get me into his bedroom. Oh, I remember now. He was friends with a dude more my size (in more ways than 1) :biggrin1: toward whom I felt some attraction. Anyway, the dude who had a crush on me (the 1 I wanted wasn't, isn't that the way it usually goes! :mad:) was extremely tall, lanky, face full of potholes and when he walked, took extremely long steps. He also smoked those nasty menthol cigarettes. He was a true foot long soft. I often wonder how people here can give measurements without actually having a tape measure, especially the girth, but we had a ruler and he was exactly 1 foot long soft and hard (well, never really ever got as hard as mine does) but was still 1 foot long. I think he got hit with a shit load of Testosterone in the womb. That would certainly explain his extremely bad complexion and big cock.

Wow sounds like my dream guy!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I can once I've got ahold of it!

But seriously, I am fascinated by all the preceding talk about nostrils, ears, height, gait, etc. This is all news to me.

I'd long heard the axiom that big feet and hands mean the guy is hung, though I've seen enough exceptions (in both directions) to know it's not a totally reliable indicator. But, be it myth or a true tendency, that one has served me well. I wear a size 14 shoe and XXL gloves and on numerous occasions I have been asked, in a public setting, whether the axiom is true or not. My response is always that I can't say for certain but the one data point that I know about intimately would certainly suggest so. That has lead to my hooking up with a number of gals (and guys) whose interest in me I might never have suspected otherwise.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting...

So....
Small nipples...
5'8"...
130lbs...
Small bone frame...
Big ears...
Big nostrils....

All that points to a large cock? Truthfully, I find that really odd...

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
At this point in my life, I have seen hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of dicks, and I assure you, you never know how a man is hung until you see him without his pants.

By far and away, most men have erections that are in the 5" to 7" range; a few are smaller or larger; anything less than 4" or more than 8" is uncommon.

Reactions: Beheldin