Can You Tell?

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hope this topic hasn't been covered already. I'm a mostly same sex guy. I find men very sexually attractive and appealing. From outward appearances I seem like a regular guy. I doubt most people would guess or assume I'm same sex. But one thing always intrigued me.
Sometimes if I see a guy casually, or have a male casual friend, or just stop to talk to a guy, I tend to really notice them. I look at their faces closely, and of course I check out their crotches. Then I wonder, afterwards, if they sensed that I was looking at them in a way that another straight guy would not.
I was working as a dog walker a few years ago for a young soldier. I live in a town with a large military base. He and I became friends even though he was much younger than me. I really had a crush on him. And again, I wondered if he could tell by how I looked at him or how I acted around him.
What do you guys think? Do you sense sometimes if a guy who you feel might be same sex is checking you out in a subtle way? Or am I overthinking this?

Rogueideals

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've suspected a few of the guys I work with, especially when they seem to look to me for advice, or ask a lot of personal questions to get to know me. It's not as obvious when the other guy isnt paying you compliments, and staring at the goods.