Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I finger most women, I can usually feel their cervix, the fleshy nub at the rear and top of their vagina. I am over 6' tall and have big hands to match, so my fingers reach fairly deeply.

I have asked some women if they can touch their own cervix and some say they can't. I would have thought all women could, because that is how diaphragms are meant to be fitted, right?

How common is it for women to be able to touch their own cervix? Can you? How does it feel when you do?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With my big toe? No.

With my fingers? Yep.

Tall woman with Skellington length phalanges.

Even stubby digit babes can usually touch their cervix. Bearing down can lower the cervix.

eta: there are three anatomical markers on the anterior wall of the vagina. First tourist spot is the urethral sponge, feels like...well...a sponge. 2nd stop is the anterior fornix, a pocket the cervix tucks into during sexual arousal. The cervix is a bit more solid than fleshy. Like, rub the tip of your nose? Same thing. Seriously dense fibrous muscle.

Some ladies might enjoy different stimulation to any of those areas. Or might hate it all completely. Pussy like pussy cats will let yiu know what they like.

Mine is known to bite when displeased.

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't have one anymore.

I can't feel the end of my vaginal canal with my fingers anymore. When I did have a cervix, yes. I could touch it with my own fingers. After certain events in my life having it touched in any way was absolutely not allowed outside of a medical setting. Now that it's gone, I don't miss the stupid bitch at all.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don’t know where it is. In some biohazard disposal unit somewhere, I suppose. Before I had my insides scooped out (hallelujah!), indeed I could touch my own cervix. It wasn’t difficult to find.