Can you urinate with an erection?

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
balboajo said:
I can urinate wiht an erection and my partner (a Ph.D. biologist) thinks it may be very rare. Just curious.
Not that I would want to, but I have been able to do that, and this was when I was 21 and so stiff a cat couldn't scratch it.

The logistics were aggravating (one foot on the rim of the bathtub and bent over at a 90 degree angle to get it to point in the right direction). I can't imagine it would have looked very fetching to my date who was waiting in the bed. :rolleyes:

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i cant if its full hard, but i wait a sec or two and try to curve it down a bit ever so slightly at first, a bit will come thru and then things seem to relax and it goes a little softer and full flow begins. Yeah i kinna lean over the toilet a bit to improve the chance of hitting the taget lol...

mikechicagoman7

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have. And yes, it is messy. I've done it when I'm about to cum, and strangely it feels good. I can cum right after, and sometimes pee again, and while peeing it's like a mini-orgasm of sorts.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dongalong said:
LOL, you are like my ex. she was so curious that she asked to hold my penis like I would during a piss. She found it interesting at first but something that I ate earlier made my urine smell really BAD! So that was the last time she tried that!:biggrin1:

:tongue:

Eka! Detox your body Dongalong...urgently!:biggrin1:

Your girl cant sit in your tummy bcause you fart and than you pee smelly too?

Must be the food you eat ...i cant stand cats around and their WC boxes bcause of that...:rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mikechicagoman7 said:
I have. And yes, it is messy. I've done it when I'm about to cum, and strangely it feels good. I can cum right after, and sometimes pee again, and while peeing it's like a mini-orgasm of sorts.

WOW...nice!

kenshin_281

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol if I tried standing up like some of you guys it would be most certain that I would miss the toilet while going since I am 6'5 and have a long way to push it down if I were to try pissing standing straight up, thus why I use the kneeling technique when i am at home.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kenshin_281 said:
Lol if I tried standing up like some of you guys it would be most certain that I would miss the toilet while going since I am 6'5 and have a long way to push it down if I were to try pissing standing straight up, thus why I use the kneeling technique when i am at home.

:eek: Forget the peeing situation for a moment..but 6'5 ??? Wow...how many meters and centimeters are in a 6'5 gigant, people???

:cool: Cool ! Just imagine me a 5'2 beside him...LOL..but he can carry me all over the place..wow sooo nice!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mikechicagoman7 said:

Taking a dump has taken on that level of satisfaction in recent years. Not the whole before I come/orgasm thing. But the relief and satisfaction of dropping a payload. :biggrin1:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I, too, can urinate with an erection. BTDT. I don't think it's all that uncommon. That being said, I hope there's a urinal handy (or a sink), when I need to go, rather than a toilet. Else I'm going to be calling on some gymnastics moves I haven't used in a while. It's the aiming that's the tricky part!

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
:eek: Forget the peeing situation for a moment..but 6'5 ??? Wow...how many meters and centimeters are in a 6'5 gigant, people???
1 meter, 95.6 cm.

Gisella said:
:cool: Cool ! Just imagine me a 5'2 beside him...LOL..but he can carry me all over the place..wow sooo nice!
I'd imagine quite something else... like him picking you up, positioning you over his massive erection and, even though he'd be doing all the work, it'd be your body doing all the moving. :wank: <== sort of like this, but your body instead of his hand. :wink:

lyn04

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
urinate with an erection. someone needs to post a picture of that one!:eek:

D

deleted6806

I can urinate with an erection, but like previously stated very messy

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lyn04 said:
urinate with an erection. someone needs to post a picture of that one!:eek:

Ever see that video that's been circulating around on the internet, either the guy gave himself an enema or he has an awful case of diarhea and he's blasting a load that sprays and splatters out of his rectum. It's hillarious.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey any guy can piss out of a hard cock! I do it every morning,
Try this out, If you jerk off while pissing the piss only comes out on the down stroke , go figure????

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
bignfloppy said:
I can piss with a hard-on, but if it's fully hard, I have to "push" to get it out in spurts, and can rarely get a regular stream going. I'll usually just go and spurt out some if I really have to pee, and then go back later when it gets soft to finish.

haha, maybe that was more detail than you wanted to know.

I'm with you on this, many mornings I have to wait for the erection to go down at least part way, then I have to work at it to get it out. Usually a sit down on the john for a few minutes will do it, but sometimes the wait seems too long. then there are the times I've sat down , leaning forward to try to aim a bit lower, forcing it out because I have to go so bad and have a few times had the stream go between the seat and the porcelain.

When you think of it, it seems like a natural thing to happen, the urethra is shared by 2 systems, passing toxin's/excess fluids out of the body and the passing on of life itself (well the male half of the it). It only makes sense that the body would want to shut one system down when the other is activated.
I'd no sooner want to piss while I'm having sex as vice versa. (of course there are some who would disagree with that comment)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jeffin90620 said:
1 meter, 95.6 cm.

I'd imagine quite something else... like him picking you up, positioning you over his massive erection and, even though he'd be doing all the work, it'd be your body doing all the moving. :wank: <== sort of like this, but your body instead of his hand. :wink:

Almost 2 meters! Thanks...

Yeh Jeff, you already put the trolly in front of the horses....

And i'm still looking for a step ladder to try to reach his shoulder sit there to see the concert...:rolleyes: