Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, definitely! One of the best stimulus for me is seeing a guy walking down the aisle of a store wearing mesh gym shorts or track pants where I can see the outline of his goods moving back and forth loosely with each step. Very often, I'll get an involuntary boner just from seeing his cock through the fabric of his shorts. Makes for a great wank session.

3floors

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I have cum numerous times looking at guys on this site with bulges in speedos, underwear, singlets, workout shorts, tights. Sometimes the bulge is somehow realistic because it is what you see in public and then imagine the huge cock underneath. That is the fantasy anyhow and a lot of the guys on this site fulfill that!

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I have cum numerous times looking at guys on this site with bulges in speedos, underwear, singlets, workout shorts, tights. Sometimes the bulge is somehow realistic because it is what you see in public and then imagine the huge cock underneath. That is the fantasy anyhow and a lot of the guys on this site fulfill that!
I 100% agree with you, all the guys on this sight who have big bulges as their contact pics get me a rock, and speaking of cumming looking at pics
iv just shot cum over ur pic ;)
add me on msn
teenwanker@live.co.uk

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My imagination is quite active and probably is like that because of the jackoff fantasies I used to have while "reading" Men's Workout and Exercise for Men Only.

I would stare at the musclemen's bulges for hours and just imagine how huge their cocks must be...then go on to building fantasies about them being my PE teacher or something like that. It was wild, but I do think it helped me in a sort of twisted way.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
absolutely.

find the male form unattractive otherwise. I like the bulge in a snug pair of briefs. Flashbacks to locker room moments with the football team in HS, love the College gym for that too. Best part of having a roommate was to see him in his undies asleep.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, definitely! One of the best stimulus for me is seeing a guy walking down the aisle of a store wearing mesh gym shorts or track pants where I can see the outline of his goods moving back and forth loosely with each step. Very often, I'll get an involuntary boner just from seeing his cock through the fabric of his shorts. Makes for a great wank session.
Love to have ya walk by me bulging in my tights

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes! Bulges were one of my first male attractions. I love seeing guys bulging in tight undies and swimwear, or seeing the outline of a cock in whatever pants they're wearing.[/
upload_2020-1-3_22-35-24.png
I love to promote my bulge in these tights, when I can of course

Reactions: deleted3155011

jacksonknight78

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh my god. Yes! A big bulge just hypnotizes me! The way it moves and jiggles. Just get's me so damn hard. Back in the day you'd get a glimpse on tv or movies and remember it always!! lol Feel so spoiled on this site. big cocks bulging everywhere you look! ;)

Reactions: bulgebigger