Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, definitely! One of the best stimulus for me is seeing a guy walking down the aisle of a store wearing mesh gym shorts or track pants where I can see the outline of his goods moving back and forth loosely with each step. Very often, I'll get an involuntary boner just from seeing his cock through the fabric of his shorts. Makes for a great wank session.

3floors

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I have cum numerous times looking at guys on this site with bulges in speedos, underwear, singlets, workout shorts, tights. Sometimes the bulge is somehow realistic because it is what you see in public and then imagine the huge cock underneath. That is the fantasy anyhow and a lot of the guys on this site fulfill that!

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My neighbor CJ and I used to hang out at his house a lot and his neighbor Erick was another young man around our age and Erick was heavily into wrestling. Erick saw us playing catch in CJ's backyard and came over to join us. After we got tired with catch Erick started grappling with CJ. He pinned CJ and counted down like they used to on WWF. I figured that was it I wasn't into wrestling but he Erick was like say man don't be a chicken let's see what you've got. I didn't like being called out but I wasn't confident that I would be able to pin Erick down. He was a big beefy guy and I was small in comparison. Erick got me down on the ground and quickly maneuvered around me and put me in a bear hug. Somehow I ended up flat on my stomach and Erick's crotch came down on the side of my face. He was wearing basketball shorts and I felt the weight of his bulge fall over my nose when he opened his legs to keep from being toppled. He must've counted to 10 with his bulge firmly pressed against my nose. Later we'd all gotten our horse play out of the way and walked to the store. I was quiet which Erick took as me being upset as being defeated. He asked me if I was mad about being pinned or if I was mad because he pressed his dick against my nose which told me he'd intentionally tried to humiliate me in front of my friend CJ. I was a little upset but I then shrugged it off and actually thought more about it later and became aroused at the visual of it. A couple of days later my neighbor CJ told me not to let it bother me and told me that Erick suspected I was gay but wasn't sure. CJ and Erick talked often and Erick was on a quest to embarrass me and prove that I was gay. I don't see how he felt that forcing me into a wrestling match and intentionally putting his bulge on my face was proof that I was gay but whatever. Little did Erick know it turned out to be a strangely erotic memory from my past that often popped into my head when I was wanking at night.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, definitely! One of the best stimulus for me is seeing a guy walking down the aisle of a store wearing mesh gym shorts or track pants where I can see the outline of his goods moving back and forth loosely with each step. Very often, I'll get an involuntary boner just from seeing his cock through the fabric of his shorts. Makes for a great wank session.
Love to have ya walk by me bulging in my tights

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just recently hot young guy at the gym with a huge bulge in his shorts. Then saw what made the bulge in the locker room. Happily I had the sauna to myself to relieve my throbbing balls.

juC

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Absolutely.

I used to catch glances in changing rooms in school and memorise them for when I got home. I loved everything about guys, I’d have gotten off to them with no shirt on and even just their calves if I could, but I always found myself looking straight back to their bulges.

D_Guy Zandolls

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I have cum numerous times looking at guys on this site with bulges in speedos, underwear, singlets, workout shorts, tights. Sometimes the bulge is somehow realistic because it is what you see in public and then imagine the huge cock underneath. That is the fantasy anyhow and a lot of the guys on this site fulfill that!
I 100% agree with you, all the guys on this sight who have big bulges as their contact pics get me a rock, and speaking of cumming looking at pics
iv just shot cum over ur pic ;)
add me on msn
teenwanker@live.co.uk

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My imagination is quite active and probably is like that because of the jackoff fantasies I used to have while "reading" Men's Workout and Exercise for Men Only.

I would stare at the musclemen's bulges for hours and just imagine how huge their cocks must be...then go on to building fantasies about them being my PE teacher or something like that. It was wild, but I do think it helped me in a sort of twisted way.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
absolutely.

find the male form unattractive otherwise. I like the bulge in a snug pair of briefs. Flashbacks to locker room moments with the football team in HS, love the College gym for that too. Best part of having a roommate was to see him in his undies asleep.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nothing like sitting around with a nice bulge showing and getting stares. Def. like seeing a flaccid bulge and can totally get off by it. I have a lot of bulge pics, so jack away fellas!

also, anyone want to share pics?
Have a few pics here is one video of me getting home from a reno job leaking in my tights
View attachment i did cum in my tights.m4v

D

deleted10711701

Absolutely. I think it’s sometimes hotter than a straight-out naked man. It’s that “suggestion” under the fabric... all the fantasy of it. Totally sexy. And I love bulging myself (just look at my profile pic). Sometimes - it just happens and my cock is just obviously THERE. I’m fine if it turns others on if they see it.