Canada's Curlers

ocanada

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure if these guys really qualify as celebrities however does anyone have any knowledge of how hung some of the curlers are at this year's Tim Horton's Brier? Alberta skip Kevin Martin looked to have quite the bulge. John Morris the alberta third is a very good looking firefighter; i wonder what his hose is like. Just wondering if anyone knows or has heard about any of the men at this year's championship.

bbjocks

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was actually at the brier this year...
Brad Gushue from NL - VERY VERY NICE bulge in person... cute ass boxer briefs outline.
John Morris looked huge everywhere!!
Jean-Michel Ménard Quebec was bulging not big but it was nice.

Theres a couple very hot curlers out there!

• Love
Reactions: GarrettNeff

Matt Ready

1st Like
Media
Brad was at a Canadian Tire store shortly after the olympics. Legs spread on a stool. nice big bulge, for sure big plums for nuts.

amandabrothers

Just Browsing
Media
i watch curling now to see Brad. BBjocks is right.. see him in person, what a bulge.. BBjocks did you notice what i did running down the side of his right leg>

J.T.Jock

Experimental Member
Media
i also saw him at a CDN Tire Store, on stool, legs spread in a tight pair of khakie pants, clear ouline of two nice big nuts, and Amanda you are right, he is packing down his right leg

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
i also saw him at a CDN Tire Store, on stool, legs spread in a tight pair of khakie pants, clear ouline of two nice big nuts, and Amanda you are right, he is packing down his right leg

A buddy of mine who works at one of the arenas where Mr. Gushue played definitely confirmed that Brad is packing. According to the glimpse he caught in the changeroom, Brad has about 4" soft wang with HUGE HUGE HUGE nuts, which he described to me as a) the biggest nuts he'd ever seen on a guy and b) they were like 2 extra-large Grade-A eggs from the market.:cool:

Reactions: unknown__

Sable

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he (Brad) must have toured the CDN Tire Stores, i met him at one in Toronto.... and yes oh my god, legs open his crotch bulging, big eggs oulined with what looked like a good size piece of meat down his pants, yum. I want to work on his eggs.

J.T.Jock

Experimental Member
Media
brad was here for the Tylenol Playoffs recently, great bulge, he must have huge balls and a nice shaft hangind down his right, i would like to curl with his rocks

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm afraid Americans don't have a clear concept of Canadian Curlers. Our perspective is sort of concentric. We only see what the TV shows us, which is mostly all about us. But we do try to have a sense of humor about it.

Attachments