Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a funny story about this. Several years ago, I was in Switzerland and went to a gay sauna. I saw a tall guy while I was wandering around the place. He was showering and so he was nude. Looking at his uncut cock and being in Europe, I assumed he was European. Since I didn't speak much French (I'm American, and the sauna was in the French-speaking part of the country), I didn't really try communicating with him because I knew I would not be able to speak much with him. We spent a few hours together, first in the shower area and then in a private room. After a long while, we finally finished each other off. I had to give him a lot of gestures to instruct him how to stroke my cock just right. As we were leaving, one of us said something to the other, and then we both realized we were native English speakers! Turns out he was visiting the city on business from Toronto.

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a funny story about this. Several years ago, I was in Switzerland and went to a gay sauna. I saw a tall guy while I was wandering around the place. He was showering and so he was nude. Looking at his uncut cock and being in Europe, I assumed he was European. Since I didn't speak much French (I'm American, and the sauna was in the French-speaking part of the country), I didn't really try communicating with him because I knew I would not be able to speak much with him. We spent a few hours together, first in the shower area and then in a private room. After a long while, we finally finished each other off. I had to give him a lot of gestures to instruct him how to stroke my cock just right. As we were leaving, one of us said something to the other, and then we both realized we were native English speakers! Turns out he was visiting the city on business from Toronto.

That was hilarious

circedcanadian

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yank here, so I don't count. BUT, I know a couple of 2nd gen Indian guys, Hindus, born in Montreal who are both circ'd. Major surprise there. There are times that even I can be surprised by the head of a non American guy's penis.

Surprised how?

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure if this has been posted already, if so, I apologize in advance.

Just wondering what the other Canadians on this forum's Circ/Uncirc status is?

I've noticed that it seems the majority are circ'ed, but that it also depends on the region.

Thoughts/Comments? Feel free to msg me.

Sask uncut and stretching for more.

Reactions: drambone2001

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a funny story about this. Several years ago

Funny, I've got almost the same story, only I was in a sauna in London, and the horny guy next to me - a Brit - thought I was Italian and decided to be molto gentile. As it turns out, I speak Italian, and so I replied to his (Italian) inquiries in Italian. First he was curious as to why, as an Italian, I was cut. I explained that all of my male relatives were cut. The conversation went on and on, in Italian,which I found just a bit bizarre, but what the hell, he had a nice dick, he was stiff, he was being molto simpatico, and clearly he could not detect my very non Italian accent. Finally, he asked me where I was from, and I replied the US. He then asked, in Italian, why we were speaking in Italian. My reply, in English, was "I have no earthly idea." You cannot make stuff like this up. Testosterone then took over, there were a lot of grunts that followed, but the discorso came to an end as our bodily fluids were released.

Reactions: chicagoil