Canadian girl shyly introduces herself..

kuriousrebecca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
honest intro: found this site on a drunken net surf after a terrible bar night. I'm so glad i did! Great site, with lots of honest, interesting people and discussions about sex.

anyways, i'm not sure what else to say (first time posting to anything). Live in canada. Work is my life. Hung is beautiful but less can get the job done. Love Xtina (hence the avatar), dancing, movies, tv, blah blah blah.

and now i feel like a total nerd. great post becca. Sheesh :).

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kuriousrebecca said:
honest intro: found this site on a drunken net surf after a terrible bar night. I'm so glad i did! Great site, with lots of honest, interesting people and discussions about sex.

anyways, i'm not sure what else to say (first time posting to anything). Live in canada. Work is my life. Hung is beautiful but less can get the job done. Love Xtina (hence the avatar), dancing, movies, tv, blah blah blah.

:nana: Let me be the first to welcome you to the site :naughty: :flowers1: Hope you do enjoy yourself here. I sugest posting often and do visit the chat room don't be :scared2: Oh btw nice intro... and sexy avatar and don't feel nerdy just be dirty :jester:

Media
kuriousrebecca said:

Nice avatar! Glad you found us, Becca! Definitely not a nerd. Enjoy the site!