Canadian in the DC

hockeysweat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey all,

I just found this board. Neat! Finally, a safe place to have a big dick, without people pointing and snickering while I walk down the street.

I'm a 30-year-old Canadian dude, born and raised in Vancouver, living in Washington, DC. I'm gay but just a tiny bit bi-curious (never done anything with a lady before).

I'm a historian, so I love to read, learn, and interpret all kinds of things. I also play hockey and softball pretty religiously. I love hiking, camping, anything outdoors and active. But perhaps my favourite activity is simply caressing and admiring my enormous penis. Kidding, kidding - I don't caress, just admire. It's probably not enormous compared to many of you guys on here - eight inches (14 cm) - but the peeps who see it, pet it, befriend it, and kiss it seem impressed.

I'm mostly on here to bullshit and join in the fun conversations, but if any cool, big-dicked guys around here want to get together and jerk off, or just want to get together for a drink or toke and talk about history, literature, science, madness, and celebrity hairstyles, I'd probably be down.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Welcome to LPSG! (Just so you know, 14 cm = 5.512 inches, not 8. Makes sense, since 19 cm= about 7.5") However many cm, you've got a nice cock.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Welcome. I love your country. I hope you get the good side of the US.
One friend described his country as 'the place where people are polite but never friendly."
He said, "The US is never polite, but always friendly".

Why does your tag say "syphilis"? I think that's hilarious.

You sound like a lot of fun. This is a great place for conversation. The photos and video are fun, as I'm sure you've seen. All the best.

hockeysweat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome. I love your country. I hope you get the good side of the US.
One friend described his country as 'the place where people are polite but never friendly."
He said, "The US is never polite, but always friendly".

Why does your tag say "syphilis"? I think that's hilarious.

You sound like a lot of fun. This is a great place for conversation. The photos and video are fun, as I'm sure you've seen. All the best.

Thanks dude. So far everyone has been great and none of the stereotypes have been true. Mainly, I was worried that I'd be chased down the street by creationists shooting their guns into the air, waterboarded, charged millions for a medical check-up, and forced to eat Big Macs while being lectured about how you guys saved my frog ass during WW2.

I'm very patriotic, but I do admire the no-bullshit American attitude. However, I think that friendliness is pretty constant across the world (except in war zones), whether it's accompanied by niceness or not. But some cultures express discord and disagreement passive-aggressively, while others just do so aggressively.

My tag says 'syphilis' because it was the first word that popped into my head. Make of that whatever you want.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like you.
I have a frog ass, too. Comes from my French Canadien ancestors. Got Scottish kin in Victoria, BC, and Nova Scotia as well. 7 of my 8 great grandparents were Canadian.
Maybe that's why I feel so at home there. That, and the lovely Niagara!
I love the Canadian friendliness. It is so open hearted.
I am glad to see that America is losing some stereotypes. We do sound pretty scary until you get to know us.
It makes me feel good that a good man like yourself is being treated well.
Enjoy DC. It's an interesting place. I found out where all the marble that is missing from Vermont went to. Whole mountains live in DC now. So many of the fine attractions are free. Don't miss any of them.
I hope you find a nice guy to explore the place with.