Canadian Members

Canada: Thought it would be interesting to see which members are from Canada and where they are located. Any other info is welcomed. Are Canadian guys bigger than
most others? What's your size?

drambone: This Canuck is 7" long and 5" around. My fellow Canucks?

sammygirly: Oh oh I'm Canadian.

But erm, I went to the States for my 9 inches LOL....no offense intended my Canuck brothers.

long_knight2001: Grew up in Toronto, live in Vancouver.

Solis24: I was born in Toronto, raised in a small country village near Québec City and lived in Montréal from 1995 onwards until a very educational student exchange program brought me to my current location, in Germany. I'll be back someday though, probably in 2004...

Hung? A bit... 7.5x6uncut

getnbiggr: A Canadian living in the US here, at 7.5x6.5 uc.  

And while I can't speak for Canada as a whole, I'm surprised that no one here has mentioned that Montreal seems to be a good place to find hung men.   I don't know if there's something in the water, or if I just happened to be lucky while I lived there, but I found quite a few big guys there.  

Then again, I found a few in Toronto too... and oen of the bigger guys I've ever met was from Halifax... Hrm.  Maybe an empirical study is required. I wonder if I could get a grant from the Canada Council. . . <G>