Cancel my Taxes to Help Stimulate the Economy!!!1

B_bi_in_socal

Just Browsing
Media
And I'm not being facetious. I'm probably going to end up paying more in taxes than most liberals earn in a year. If Obama really wanted to help working people and stimulate the economy he would cancel my tax bill. This way I can afford a down payment on a nice speed boat and a couple new rifles for when I go hunting for moose.

All together about $30,000 going back into the economy and putting the boat manufacturer and rifle manufacturer back to work.

Imagine all those jobs that could be revived!

And hell, unlike the student loan thing, this money would go to people who actually WORKED for it.

What a novel idea! Rewarding societies producers!

That's change I can believe in. I'd even promise not to pay down debt with the money and promise to spend it, quickly.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Grammar is all you got. lol

HazelGod was being far too nice.
If we wanted to point out your flaws, we could also point out over 120 trollish posts, about a dozen or so racial slurs and an overall brain equivalent to a gnat. But hey, if all you can see is bad grammar as your only fault, we might as well give you a set of bifocals and a mirror for being blind as well.

I mean, if we're going to be picky... :rolleyes:

B_bi_in_socal

Just Browsing
Media
HazelGod was being far too nice.
If we wanted to point out your flaws, we could also point out over 120 trollish posts, about a dozen or so racial slurs and an overall brain equivalent to a gnat. But hey, if all you can see is bad grammar as your only fault, we might as well give you a set of bifocals and a mirror for being blind as well.

I mean, if we're going to be picky... :rolleyes:

Uh oh! I have a small brain and bad grammar.

I'm offering ideas. If Obama would cut taxes for the real working people, it would not only stimyalate (how do you spell it?) tha ec0nome, butt it wud halp 2 improooov kwality of lyfe.

Pleez cut ma taxes, Obama!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Among other things, which will become apparent to you (or not) as we move along.

I'm offering ideas.

Is that was "trolling" is called these days? :rolleyes:

If Obama would cut taxes for the real working people, it would not only stimyalate (how do you spell it?) tha ec0nome, butt it wud halp 2 improooov kwality of lyfe.

And in a fit of rage, he now speaks the language of the trolls which apparently is a combination of 70's Jive, 90's Ebonics & Hillbilly. Is this how you're being taught at home school? Very nice indeed... :rolleyes:

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"boat manufacturer and rifle manufacturer back to work"

Greedy little bastards!
Lets worry about shit that really does not benefit the majority, but selfish little cunts like you, who use you entertainment as an excuse. The moment you sacrifice something for this country, then you should be called a patriot! Immigrants sacrifice more than you!`

"And hell, unlike the student loan thing, this money would go to people who actually WORKED for it. "
May the soldiers judge you!

Last edited:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

I'm offering ideas. If Obama would cut taxes for the real working people, it would not only stimyalate (how do you spell it?) tha ec0nome, butt it wud halp 2 improooov kwality of lyfe.

Ideas? You have ideas? You're currently offering mental retardation.

Eight years of tax cuts and a war haven't helped the economy.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This way I can afford a down payment on a nice speed boat and a couple new rifles for when I go hunting for moose.

This is the point at which I no longer believe you mean the things you're writing, but rather, that you are just out to foment outrage.

So, your posts are of zero interest.

D

deleted15807

Ideas? You have ideas? You're currently offering mental retardation.

Eight years of tax cuts and a war haven't helped the economy.

Eight years is just not enough. We need another sixteen to prove it all works. We can't surrender to the libs.

This is the point at which I no longer believe you mean the things you're writing, but rather, that you are just out to foment outrage.

So, your posts are of zero interest.

Exactly

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And I'm not being facetious. I'm probably going to end up paying more in taxes than most liberals earn in a year.

this remark, if nothing else you've ever said, shows that you have your head up your ass. most of the "liberals" i know,
even with all of their huge deductions and tax accountants, will pay more income tax than $30,000, stop deluding yourself about the stereotype you think you're dealing with.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
haven't heard that word since prep school ... takes me back :smile:
It's not a word I often use. The OP's comment about how much tax he pays and how it relates to "libs" incomes, sounded preppy. I mean really... :tongue:

When he gets to the level were he pays no income taxes at all, then we can talk. :wink: