Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dr Rock said:
you people are really fucking weird

Thanks Dr.Rock !!! :grinning-smiley-003

But the true weirdos are the Scorpions and the double twins Geminis...i think...:confused: :biggrin1:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
rhino_horn said:
-hi

i dont think your problem has anything to do with your being a "cancerian." i have a cousin who used to act like you...he would be really peppy and funny sometimes and then suddenly very shy, rude, and defensive. i think we discovered a cure for this, you see, when he would start acting like this, one of us would wrestle him to the ground and others wud pull his pants down and start whipping his ass with a belt or stick or a shoe...it may sound sick or gay, but it really put the life back into him. --ask a family member to do you this service whenever you feel depressed(home remedies work best).

*its beats using anti-depressants.

Should i comment it?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
Ah Gisella, I think I have fallen in love.:rolleyes:

Is it so Jeff? I'm glad for U !!!:kiss:

Give me both of your star signs and i will find out if u 2 are compatible...

:cool:

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
virgos are usualy pretty big and it hints that sagittarius men arnt the most endowned yet a pretty good lay. there are alot of exceptions to this though because you have a moon sign and rising sign to go with your sun sign. i think it isnt if you are big or small but big or small compared to your genes. like if your father was pretty average and you were a virgo or scorpio then yours would more than likley be bigger than his. or if a cancer girls mom had average sized brests the girl would more than likley have bigger boobs.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have that book as well. It has come in quite handy! LOL!

handcuffsfan4 said:
virgos are usualy pretty big and it hints that sagittarius men arnt the most endowned yet a pretty good lay. there are alot of exceptions to this though because you have a moon sign and rising sign to go with your sun sign. i think it isnt if you are big or small but big or small compared to your genes. like if your father was pretty average and you were a virgo or scorpio then yours would more than likley be bigger than his. or if a cancer girls mom had average sized brests the girl would more than likley have bigger boobs.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
naughty said:
Thank Gisella,
I am a scorpio, with Cancer moon and a Leo rising so where does that leave me?

:cool:

No dear Naughty! The male Scorpios are weird..never the girls...:tongue: :wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
handcuffsfan4 said:

Thanks Handcuffsfan...

And about the Sagittarius girls ?:wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
naughty said:
Well,

They are definitely an acquired taste.

Yeh Naughty..but not for me..I'm Sagitarius and they are very possesive...i need to be free...:redface:

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sagittarius women usualy have odd shaped bodies i have noticed. like my best friend has overly wide hips and a realy small upper body but another girl had realy masculine sholders. but they usualy have wide hips and kinda narrow vagina from what i remember.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
handcuffsfan4 said:
sagittarius women usualy have odd shaped bodies i have noticed. like my best friend has overly wide hips and a realy small upper body but another girl had realy masculine sholders. but they usualy have wide hips and kinda narrow vagina from what i remember.

Hold it hold it...

:33:

Nono...:rolleyes:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear you girl!

They are either hot or cold. If they like you they beat up anyone that comes within 100 feet of you. If they dont like you... you are scorned used and abused. I think because they so seldom express interest when they do they are infuriated if it is not totally reciprocated. They want to engulf the one they are with... a bubble of two. I had one boyfriend who was a scorpio who would lock me in his corvette and dare anyone to speak to me. But the same man would call me from other women's beds to make sure I was at home! LOL! Scorpio love.....

Gisella said:
Yeh Naughty..but not for me..I'm Sagitarius and they are very possesive...i need to be free...:redface: