Cancerians

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
naughty said:
I hear you girl!

They are either hot or cold. If they like you they beat up anyone that comes within 100 feet of you. If they dont like you... you are scorned used and abused. I think because they so seldom express interest when they do they are infuriated if it is not totally reciprocated. They want to engulf the one they are with... a bubble of two. I had one boyfriend who was a scorpio who would lock me in his corvette and dare anyone to speak to me. But the same man would call me from other women's beds to make sure I was at home! LOL! Scorpio love.....

:eek: Naughty...thank god u got rid of him!

But a Scorpion girl like u with a nice Scorpion guy must be really intense fire and etc...bcause i almost sure u guys are the most intense of zodiac...:cool:

Are u married with each nice guy star sign? almost sure u are married..:tongue:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw Gisella,

No, alas the wedding bells have never tolled for me. Yet! But one never knows, do one? Yes, I am sure it would be intense and tense! But at least I would have some idea of what I might be getting! LOL!

Gisella said:
:eek: Naughty...thank god u got rid of him!

But a Scorpion girl like u with a nice Scorpion guy must be really intense fire and etc...bcause i almost sure u guys are the most intense of zodiac...:cool:

Are u married with each nice guy star sign? almost sure u are married..:tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
naughty said:
Aw Gisella,

No, alas the wedding bells have never tolled for me. Yet! But one never knows, do one? Yes, I am sure it would be intense and tense! But at least I would have some idea of what I might be getting! LOL!

Ohhhh Naughty...:hug: How beautiful...well, i do "feel" u soooo floting in the air like u are just adored by a life partner...:tongue:

I'm romantic u see...and in my head i would feel having a presence like u when i'm living my love story and being adored buy my special guy...:tongue: right now i just jump in excitement not float in the air..:biggrin1: will no hurry the process but will not want to settle for what i find "mediocre" to me...I want go higher and deeper...:redface:

Wow..how u do it and float as i "feel" u ?:confused:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella,

What a sweetie you are. You may just feel all the hormones in the air... To be adored and to do so in return is a delight so few have and can sustain. It is like a natural drug. Why else would so many people compare crack and meth as the feeling of coming over and over and over again.....

Gisella said:
Ohhhh Naughty...:hug: How beautiful...well, i do "feel" u soooo floting in the air like u are just adored by a life partner...:tongue:

I'm romantic u see...and in my head i would feel having a presence like u when i'm living my love story and being adored buy my special guy...:tongue: right now i just jump in excitement not float in the air..:biggrin1: will no hurry the process but will not want to settle for what i find "mediocre" to me...I want go higher and deeper...:redface:

Wow..how u do it and float as i "feel" u ?:confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok...ok...HickBadBoy...r u a Scorpio male ?:redface:

ok..ok...

I give up the secret: They are intense, hot hot hot...very passionate in love making and WOW..but ...:rolleyes:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella,

Do you want to see a real Scorpio woman in action. Wtch the movie "Mad Love" it is pretty true to the story of Queen Juana of Spain. She was imprisoned for almost 50 years as being mad. We would now just call her passionate. Either way watch the movie, it is beyond hot! HOney, there is a scene at the beginning where she as an almost 75 year old woman talks about still being able to perceive the scent of her long dead husbands arm pits. Whoooooo who is tooo hot to handle. fifty years later ! Dont mess with us, baby!