Candi hart, an 18th birthday party, and an extraordinary cake

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
I wrote this a while ago. It refers to characters and events developed and portrayed elsewhere, so it might not make perfect sense if you are unfamiliar with them. It also means there is an excessively long preamble that provides context but even so it is half-way through a story. I just thought I would post it here because people might enjoy it. The 'action' starts on the bottom half. It's the story of Candi Hart and her 18th birthday party. Enjoy.

nb: I've split it into three to meet the word count.

xxx

Candi was impressed at the work that Laura had obviously put into making the room look absolutely perfect. Laura had gone to such trouble! There were sun loungers dotted around the room, and an enormous panoramic LCD screen that dominated the far end of the room that was showing a glorious, sun-drenched Caribbean vista. The whole room, at first glance, had been utterly transformed into an idyllic tropical hideaway, and Candi noticed a large digital LED display situated above the huge screen that was providing, in foot-high numbers, a countdown that was currently at 00.10.23 and ticking down through 00.10.22… 00.10.21… 00.10.20… it was now ten to midnight, and fully pitch dark outside, the windows closed with wooden slats, but the room itself vibrantly lit inside.

There weren’t too many people in the room at present. Laura’s boyfriend and colleague Ian was nowhere to be seen and quite conspicuous by his absence, since he had greeted her so nicely when she had driven up earlier in the day. That confused Candi slightly, since in the run up to her birthday, Laura had been loudly and energetically proclaiming her hopes that it was time for Candi to ‘meet Ian properly’, but there was too much going on for it to preoccupy Candi for more than an instant and the thought was quickly pushed from her mind. Laura bustled in quickly just behind Candi after she had opened the door and didn’t seem to be paying any mind to Ian’s non-appearance.

‘Wow! This place looks amazing! It must have taken ages!’ Candi gushed in delight, turning around to get the full perspective on the way that the whole room, longer than in was wide, and therefore possibly an erstwhile dining room on the upper floor of the stately home, has been transformed into a veritable sandy tropical cove.

‘Well,’ said Laura, grinning in approval at Candi’s exclamation, ‘it wasn’t easy to do, but I had quite a lot of help. And of course I’ve been planning it for quite some time.’

‘You must have,’ agreed Candi, moving forwards through the room and brushing her hand along some fronds and palm leaves that were scattered around the decking to create the illusion of a depth of vegetation. The massive LED display above the screen kept counting down as she made her way through the room, now down to 00.09.45… 00.09.44...00.09.43…

As Candi continued further, she actually had to push her way through some artfully situated palm leaves with both hands, separating them almost as if they were curtains to create a large enough aperture, and saw in front of her a large, long table at just below waist height covered in a large, spotlessly clean white tablecloth. Atop this, about a foot and a half from one end of the table, was an enormous cake. Far longer than it was tall, the cake was probably no longer than four inches deep, and was decorated in thick, shining, soft-looking icing. Round the rim of the large cake were small pink candles, in fact exactly eighteen of them. Sitting on top of the cake was a huge pink ‘8’. It didn’t look as though it was intended to be eaten, and rather seemed merely an outsize cake-decoration. The large, plastic number was about a foot tall and glinted in the lights of the room. Next to it, where something else very clearly belonged, was an expanse of perfect, undisturbed, white virgin icing.

‘Nice cake sis, but aren’t you missing something?’ said Candi through a cute little frown, her eyes knitted in momentary befuddlement.

‘Like what, Candi?’

‘Well duh… like a one to go with the eight? You do know I’m eighteen sis? Not eight?’

‘Technically speaking at this moment in time you are still seventeen, sis, if we’re going to be precise about it.’ Laura insisted, coming to stand next to Candi over the table to survey the cake.

Candi pulled a face and stuck, ‘Ah Laura, you are just this clever teacher at this posh school, and always were too bright for me.’

‘Hardly, my precocious little sister, somehow I think you’ve always had everything sussed out perfectly. Now, come and meet the guests…’

Laura guided Candi away from the table and over to the corner of the room where the bar area was as the timer counted down to 00.09.00… 00.08.59…

There were four people standing at the bar area, none of whom Candi recognised. Two were men and two were women. Both of the men were wearing full suits and scrubbed up very well, one being about Candi’s own age and the other, a taller man with glasses about thirty or so. The other two were girls of about eighteen or so, one of which Candi found vaguely familiar, although she couldn’t quite put her finger on where she recognised her from.

‘Guys, may I introduce my younger sister Candi,’ Laura said, as Candi nodded and everyone said hi to the young blonde. ‘I want to thank you for all coming tonight. Now although this is Candi’s birthday party, it isn’t her birthday yet as I think you all know. That’s going to be in about, oh, ten minutes or so, at the stroke of midnight. Now of course Candi is going to want to go out and celebrate with her friends tonight, but at my insistence, Candi allowed me to prevail upon her and has agreed to have a pre-birthday party birthday party with her favourite older sister. Which I actually think is kind of fun, since it means she and I will be together the moment that she finally turns eighteen and suddenly morphs into the real wild child that we have all suspected she was going to become!’

There was some polite laughter at this, and Candi looked a little bit bashful for a moment as Laura sang her praises a little.

‘That sounds like a toast, Miss Hart,’ suggested one of the blonde girls at the bar with a winning smile.

‘I could totally drink to that!’ agreed Candi.

‘Ah-ah-ah, not so fast, young lady,’ Laura interjected, slapping Candi’s hand away smartly even as the blonde teenager reached for one of the champagne flutes resting on top of the bar, ‘we’re going to do this properly tonight. What’s the point of spoiling the big countdown? You’re eighteen in less than ten minutes and I want that moment to be absolutely perfect.’

‘It’s true, Candi,’ put in Charles from across the bar, ‘your sister has given me strict instructions that nothing illicit is to pass your lips before midnight. I decided to take her at her word and I took the trouble of synchronising our little LED display performing the countdown with Atomic Greenwich time. That way we won’t lose an instant of your birthday!’

‘Wow!’ said Candi, ‘that’s like… so weird and formal.’

Charles pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose. ‘Purely in the interest of total accuracy, you understand.’

‘All in order to give you the best birthday ever, sister dear,’ explained Laura, cutting in, with a wry smile playing on her lips, ‘but the corks won’t be popping until midnight! Now, our bartender is actually a scientist and the physics teacher at the school, Charles. I’d tell you his surname but pronunciation might be difficult.’

‘O,’ said Candi, ‘French?’

‘No, Scottish,’ said Charles, ‘but perhaps we’ll see if you could get your lips round it later on. Nonetheless, delighted to meet you, Candi.’

Candi noticed that Charles’s round glasses were fogged a little, as if he were somewhat hot.

‘And this is Robert and this is Sanddy,’ continued Laura. ‘They’re students at the school. They would be in the year above you if you came to this school. I thought you guys would all get on so I invited them along.’

Sanddy and Robert smiled at Candi, who beamed right back at them. Sanddy was holding a very small, slender videocamera, and flashed it.

‘Hey Candi,’ Sanddy said, ‘cool name. We rhyme!’

Candi giggled, ‘Candi and Sanddy, awesome!’

‘Best friends already, I see,’ observed Laura.

Candi and Sanddy smiled at each other, ‘totally!’ they said, as one.

‘Miss Hart,’ said Robert, looking at Candi, ‘they fixed your broken mould.’

Laura and Candi both smiled at the complement. ‘Remind me to give you a proper thank-you for that remark later, Robert,’ Laura said.

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
Laura and Candi both smiled at the complement. ‘Remind me to give you a proper thank-you for that remark later, Robert,’ Laura said.

Grinning, Sanddy smiled wickedly and hoisted the camera up in Candi’s face. ‘Now don’t be naughty tonight. I’m recording this for posterity. It’s all going to be on tape, so don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!’

‘That doesn’t leave very much!’ Robert said, sliding his hand round Sanddy’s waist. Sanddy slapped him playfully. Candi liked them immediately. Boyfriend and girlfriend, obviously, she thought. Kind of a drag, actually because Robert had caught her eye.

‘And this is Diamond,’ said Laura, referring to the remaining blonde girl there, the one that Candi couldn’t quite place.

‘Hi,’ said Diamond.

‘Oh, you’re American!’ said Candi, ‘that’s so cool! Do you go to this school as well?’

‘Well I was interviewed today,’ said Diamond, ‘so I sure hope so.’

‘I think we can definitely say that you passed your entrance exam,’ said Charles, making a slightly strangled sound at the back of his throat, almost as if he were clearing it. Laura giggled as Diamond cast Charles a look which resulted in the fog on the science teacher’s glasses actually condensing and dripping off one of the lenses. Candi smiled at the pair flirting in front of her. It was so cute. Charles himself looked so sweet and innocent. Diamond looked like she would eat him alive if she got the chance.

Suddenly something thumped solidly against the lower part of the bar from the other side where Charles was standing, shaking the assemblage of bamboo canes and rattling the glasses on the top of it. Charles winced. Everyone looked at him.

‘Banged my knee,’ Charles said.

‘So what do you want for your birthday?’ Laura asked Candi. ‘What can you get for the teenager that has everything, these days?’

Candi puffed her cheeks out. ‘Haven’t a clue, sis.’

‘Well if you don’t know what you want, how will you know what to wish for?’

‘What to wish for?’

‘Yes, when you blow out the candles on the cake!’

Candi giggled, ‘Oh, those wishes never come true!’

Laura smiled, but the expression was partway inscrutable, almost tantalising, ‘well… I’m sure that something will just… erm, how can I put it… pop into your head.’

‘And there’s not much time!’ Charles announced, ‘we’re down to three minutes!’

Everyone looked at the LED display, which was now at 00.03.57… 00.03.56… 00.03.55…

Underneath it, the large LCD screen was now showing a direct feed from Sanddy’s videorecorder. Sanddy swivelled the device, so that it was pointing straight at her own face, which was projected on the display.

‘Sanddy Sexton reporting from Hawaii,’ she intoned in a mock-serious reporter style voice, ‘younger sister of the illustrious Laura Hart, Candi Hart has only five minutes of innocence left, and where better than this balmy beach to enjoy it before the sun goes down. Big things are in store for the blonde teenager, who told the assembled reporters not to condemn her for wanting to follow in her sister’s footsteps-‘

‘And what exactly do you mean by that?’ smiled Laura.

‘Ummm I don’t know. Go into teaching maybe?’

Candi stuck out her tongue, ‘not going to happen! No offence sis, but I don’t think that could be described as big things!’

‘Well,’ said Laura, once again smiling enigmatically, ‘size isn’t everything… the most important thing is to have a job you look forwards to going into in the morning.’

Diamond clinked her cocktail glass against Laura’s at this in approval. ‘Ain’t that the truth!’

‘Why what do you do, Diamond?’ Candi asked of the blonde American. ‘Modelling, right? I bet that’s sooooooo glam!’

Diamond smiled, her eyes shining but slightly evasive, ‘I’ve heard it called that…’

Candi narrowed her eyes suspiciously as Diamond sipped her cocktail. She certainly seemed familiar, but again, she couldn’t quite place her.

‘Let’s get this party started!’ Laura suddenly announced. ‘Charles, the lights please!’

At Laura’s request, Charles picked up a slim remote control and pressed a few buttons. The sound of waves and hula music stopped and the lights in the room dimmed very low. The atmosphere changed and became more intimate and intense.

‘Because I don’t want to miss a second of it,’ said Laura, grasping Candi’s hand and leading her back the way she had come, away from the bamboo bar and back towards the table with the immense cake. Charles and Robert grabbed a champagne bottle and a set of flutes between them and followed them over.

The group arranged themselves in a crescent around the table, with Candi at the head of it and Laura just slightly behind her. The LED countdown was at 00.01.01… 00.01.00… 00.00.59…

Now the group were illuminated only by the candles on the cake and the faint halo of dimmed lights in the ceiling. Laura looked around at the pair of couples that flanked her: Robert and Sanddy on her right, Sanddy with one hand on her hip and the other with the video camera help up in front of her face. Currently it was showing the side of Candi’s face, bathed in the candlelight. On her left, Laura looked at Diamond who shot her a glance by flashing her eyes and raised her eyebrows, her plump lower lip caught between her teeth as she sensed the tension. Laura winked at her.

Suddenly Candi whirled around to face Laura, very nearly catching her in the act of the wink she was sending to Diamond, and exclaimed: ‘Oh my God! I totally forgot! Where’s Ian? Isn’t he coming?’

‘He’ll… be along in a minute,’ Laura replied, ‘trust me sis, he wouldn’t miss this for the world.’

‘Oh, great,’ said Candi, ‘like you said, sis, it would be great to meet him properly,’

‘Yes, and he’s keen to meet you too Candi… but look sharp, the countdown is coming!’

Candi turned back to the face the table as the LED counter went to 00.00.13… 00.00.12… 00.00.11…

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
‘Ten!’

At that moment, unbeknownst to Candi, whose gaze was momentarily caught by the LED countdown, the icing on the cake in front of her trembled slightly, a swift jiggle of the frosted surface that was gone in an instant. Not noticing the tiny movement, Candi leaned forwards over the table, as she did so extending her arms so that her hands grasped the side of the table to support herself as she inclined further pressing her lips together in preparation to blow out the candles.

‘Nine!’

As her face got closer, peering over the top of the cake, she suddenly thought she detected a flicker of near imperceptible movement. Some vague sense thought she saw the cake twitch, the smooth icing on top of it troubled by a small, instantaneous tremor that disturbed the white topmost surface of creamily gleaming sugar-coating. It was almost as if the cake had jumped slightly, the soft, gooey upper layer of the cake performing a little shunt.

‘Eight!’

Candi hardly had time to register any disquiet over the quick impression. The countdown had begun! Her stomach was thrilled with nerves and excitement as the guests chanted another number. In any case, the lights in the room were dimmed and the major light source was the slim, flickering flames of the candles that were arranged around the outer rim of the cake, and the thin light that they cast resulted in deceptive shadows as well as the gentle illumination of the smiling faces that surrounded her as she leaned more fully over the table.

‘Seven!’

Candi’s eyes were level with the massive pink ‘8’ that adorned the cake. The cake was flat and low rather than high and deep, perhaps a foot in diameter of thick furrowed white icing in a large circle in the middle of the table. The ‘8’ was positioned not in the centre but to the right hand side of the top of the cake as she looked at it, almost absurdly large as it sat planted on the cake. For an instant it again struck Candi as somewhat odd that her sister hadn’t managed to procure something as prosaic as a number one to go next to the oversized eight, but it would be something that she could joke about later at least, or report back to her mum and dad so it could go into Hart family folklore: ‘hey mum, hey dad, Laura couldn’t even get a one to go with the eight on top of my cake…!’

‘Six!’

‘Remember to close your eyes and make a wish, Candi!’ Laura cried out behind her sister as the countdown continued. Candi giggled a little and closed her eyes obediently, leaning closer still to the cake. The candles were arranged all around the perimeter of the wide cake, and it would need a good forceful blow to get them all out in one go. She fixed where they were in her mind.

‘Five!’

Now that Candi’s eyes were closed, she missed the larger, more obvious movement on the cake, one that came as if from beneath it and shook the whole thing slightly, with the smooth middle of the icing suddenly disturbed by a couple of millimetres high raised bump, the icing net to the small protrusion dimpling around it.

‘Four!’

Candi searched her mind for an appropriate wish as the LED countdown went to 00.00.04. She pushed her lips even closer together, pursing them into a perfect ‘O’, and blew. The candles went out with a soft sigh, each small wick giving out and relinquishing their tiny flames for trailing tufts of smoke that wreathed upwards over the cake.

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
‘Three!’

At that moment, the surface of the cake exploded in a spray of sticky icing as something huge and hard finally punched through from underneath, uprooting the large pink ‘8’ and dislodging the number so that it skewed to one side, toppled, and lodged nearly diagonally in the ruptured icing that was churned upwards as the cake was burst open from the inside, the number coming to lie askew on a smashed up furrow of icing and sponge. Emerging from the cake in a surging plume of gooey icing was something that burst upwards, sending chunks of the inside of the cake flying everywhere. There was the thick, heavy, unmistakeable clap of something soft, gooey and yielding being impacted upon by something fat and hard with great force that resonated around the room with a rich THHHWWAAAP-SPPPLLLOTCHHHH!!!!!!!! sound.

‘Two!’

Candi’s eyes were still closed for the moment, so she wasn’t aware of what was going on, but everyone else had a perfect view of what was happening in front of them. The first thing the six guests saw was the truly collosal glans of a penis, the smooth, shining, unmistakable shape emerging upside down, so that the twin curves of the ridged underside of the crown were the first visible feature, with the curved lower brim of the helmet appearing next from the icing, the gleaming, sweeping rim collecting flecks of ice on it as it drove upwards from underneath the cake.

In one instant, the hulking, upside-down crown of a monstrous cock appeared in the middle of the cake, thrusting upwards from underneath, springing up from the centre of the cake, the shiny helmet the gargantuan size of a plump apple, gleaming in the dim light, moist, shining and smooth, suggestive at the same time of a plum, although elongated slightly to resemble most of all a throbbing purple heart. The flared, domed head of the massive appendage shot upwards like a piston, unsheathing itself from the white sludge of icing and driving upwards, its round ridge penetrating out of the white crust of the cake. The bulging head was connected by a thick, taut frenulum that was buttressed by a corded mass of fat tumescent veins that stuck out under the curved contours of the gleaming rim, undergirding rolls of skin stretched elastically and drum tight that rimmed in rings underneath the giant glans.

After the distended head had punched out of the cake, the shaft followed. This was a turgid, gleaming pole that was dominated by an enormous dorsal vein that was so thick that it actually ploughed a furrow in the icing as it emerged, a throbbing, tumescent bulge on the topmost surface of the dick that stuck out all the way up to the vast head, criss-crossed with smaller tributaries. The pole itself was smooth, straight, the girth of a thick, muscularly developed forearm, brimming with a raised mapwork of veins that stuck out all along it. Two more huge veins, one on each side, zig-zagged from root to tip of the giant organ, as more and more of the immense monstercock was now disclosed.

The underside of the dick, upturned towards the ceiling as the shaft began a skewed, diagonal angle upwards as it slid out of the cake, had a throbbing shaft of a corpus spongisum that was bigger on its own than most ordinary dicks. This fat, pulsing cord of hefty tissue inflated up and down like the throbbing of a toad’s throat, and a particularly violent spasm, initiated by the flex of some inhumanly strong pc muscle smacked against a clot of icing and send a handful-sized spatter of sugar smacking against the wall. Further up and further up the gigantic monstercock protruded out of the cake, a vast, smooth, pink obelisk glinting in the dimmed lights of the room and wreathed by the smoke from the candles.

‘One!’

The monstercock bursting out the of the cake still kept hurtling impossibly upwards, as the pisshole, a dimpled crater in the tip of the gleaming purple crown, winked open and a fat jet of white, creamy jizz spewed volcanically outwards, an explosive ribbon of gooey pearls jetting out in the initial spasm that shot outwards towards Candi’s face. Candi’s eyes were still closed as the sensation of the weird, sloppy impact in front of her had made her wince somewhat, although she did get the impression of something touching the top of her ass as she leant over the table. She had no notion of the hot jet of semen coursing towards her.

As the slick, glinting tube of meat continued its rise through the yielding depths of the cake from underneath the table, discharging its first volley of hot cum as it did, it finally reached its highest point, the whole shaft vibrating like a flag had been planted in the confectionary as it reached it. At this point, the monumental flesh piston drew a series of gasps from the onlookers, each in their own way stunned by the alarming hardness and sheer size of the organ. The immense pillar of flesh that now pointed directly up at the ceiling was ribbed all the way around its gleaming surface by a raised tracework of blood-engorged veins that stuck out in an intricate tessellating pattern on the smooth, silken skin, and even as the lumpy bolt of semen escaped from the dilated pisshole in the tip, suspended in the air in this long, timeless instant, also observable, roping down from the beefy tip in roiling gouts, were gooey laces of precum that coursed down from the curved brim of the meaty head, the translucent, silvery tendrils becoming detached from the megacock and falling downwards, almost appearing to lash the raging, throbbing cock to the circumference of the ruined cake, some whirling like ribbons on a maypole.

Only now was it evident why Laura had neglected to find a large ‘1’ to pair with the pink, foot-high ‘8’ on the cake. The giant, hulking penis that had emerged from underneath the cake and pushed up through it was now sticking out of it like a thick, throbbing ‘1’, the emergence of the solid, vein-laced rod having dislodged the ‘8’ onto its side as it had pistoned through, nonetheless jutting upwards to make, unmistakably, the number 18, the line of cum fountaining emphatically out of it as it did so adding a somewhat exuberant touch.

Candi saw none of this, though the others certainly did, because the large LCD screen had suddenly changed feed so that what was being shown on it was the live footage that Sanddy was filming, which showed precisely the bizarre diorama around the table, where the teenage girl blowing out the candles on the 18th birthday cake was now confronted by a monstrous boner protruding out of it, the intended decoration exposed as a hypersexualised spectacle.

Above this, the LED display changed from 00.00.01 to 00.00.00

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
Lots of things appeared to happen simultaneously, although in fact they happened in a sequence, even though they were contained within what were only the first few seconds of Candi’s eighteenth birthday.

The LED display above the massive plasma screen, which had hitherto been displaying a countdown, suddenly burst into life, the numbers 00.00.00 being replaced by the message HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDI!!! The salutation flashed gaudily in the middle of the screen, the words bookended on each side by a primitive animated glyph made out of the flashing lights, a crude, but unmistakable graphical depiction of a purple tipped penis exploding almost like a champagne bottle popping open, white sprays of cum rendered in a pearly, volcanic effusion that jetted out before the whole thing repeated itself every few seconds thereafter, blinking on and off rapidly.

The endless moment where the thick line of cum extending in the air between the tip of the enormous, gleaming meat popsicle that was towering out of the ruined cake and Candi’s gorgeous teenage face, eyes closed and lips puckered into an O for blowing out the candles had hung tantalisingly, a glistening, exquisitely frozen second in time. As brief, instantaneous, and captivating as a crackling bolt of lightning in a moonless sky, the image was suspended, stretched out, almost happening in slow motion.

Then, the instant that the LED display was at 00.00.00, Candi’s face was bombed with cum.

The load of spunk that splattered into her face on the very first second of her eighteenth birthday smacked against her with thunderous force, the gluey bolt projected by the prodigious muscular power of the monstrously brawny monstercock with whipcrack severity. The impact was stinging and Candi was momentarily jarred as a wet SSSSSSSSSPLLLLLLLAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!! sound reverberated alarmingly around the room.

It wasn’t the most delicate introduction to adulthood ever devised, but it had a good claim for being the messiest. Candi’s face went from being perfectly pristine to plastered in an instant, a star-shaped spatter of hot, lumpy, thick, glistening and pure white semen that was localised directly between her eyes splattering her and extending in an irregular patterning of spunk that webbed her nose, top lip, both cheeks and the frames of her modish black-rimmed glasses into one glutinous, interconnected tracework of cum. It was so thick it was attached to her face. Outlying globules of viscous spooge flung explosively by the sloppy impact flew in long, unbroken laces over the silky tumbles of blonde hair on either side of her head and settled heavily on the golden tresses, weighing down the teen spunk-target’s silken waves, resting on the hair and threaded through it in pearly glistening strands. One particularly heavy one tumbled lankly down and bobbed in front of her face, thick with semen.

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
The lenses of both her glasses were comprehensively covered in creamy spunk, slowly oozing down in pearlescent waves of thick juice. Most explosively, a portion of the blast that smacked against her forehead glanced off it and richoched upwards into the air, the trajectory carrying it over her head to sail over her back in a wild creamy arc that span and tumbled in the air before landing in the middle of her back with a splat and trickling in a pearly rope down the groove of her spine before settling in a pool in the dimple of her lower back where the twin curves of her inflated rump stuck up.

With a swift, instinctive movement, Candi swiped the glasses from her face, pulling them up by the frame with her right hand. As she did so long ropes of cum extended elastically, thick, glutinous laces of semen that were connected to her forehead, eyebrows, cheeks and her nose, the fashionable black frames of the glasses attached to her face by about a dozen cords of pearly spunk. Her perfectly defined arched eyebrows were expressively raised in shock and the shape of the glasses had preserved her golden tanned skin beneath.

The teen slut, eighteen for only a second up until that point, gaping in astonishment, had been treated to a volcanic, point-blank facial cum explosion and hopelessly drenched with the first bolt of cum alone having administered a load that had extended from her chin to the tip of her forehead. The only thing that was left unblemished by the first volley of thick white goo that had hammered into her face was the space where her glasses had been, and in a weird silhouette that reminded those present a little bit of a panda, a glasses-shaped patch of unsullied skin over both her eyes and the bridge of her nose could be seen.

Candi blinked, reflexively, her eyes popping open wide in astonishment and shock, her eyebrows flung up towards the ceiling, her mouth now open wide, thick filaments of lumpy semen suspended over the gaping hole between her ripe, plump, upper and lower lips, the ropes stretched both thick and thin in lines over her perfect white teeth, above, her cute nose with a thick clump of lumpy spunk smothering the tip of it so that a pair of tiny bubbles could be seen expanding from her nostrils instantaneously before popping, a fat viscous blob of coagulated semen gathering in a lumpy, molten dribble already at the tip of her chin and extending downwards in a pendulous rope. Her face was an absolute picture of spectacular, epic, cum-bombarded messiness, her astonished expression setting the whole thing off, and Sanddy stepped forwards and to Candi’s right, zooming in to capture the moment, the feed still being relayed onto the TV screen above where the digital display was now scrolling halfway through a birthday salutation …JOY YOUR FACIAL SLUT THE FIRST OF MANY… with the cartoon penises still exploding side by side.

Candi was now eighteen years and three seconds old. Those watching the spectacle but not yet involved in the action were able to see the monstercock change its angle, as if to target Candi.

In the next instant the humongous meat python sticking out of the centre of the cake, protruding diagonally upwards like a skewed, fallen pylon jutting out of the ground, alarmingly jutted out and disclosed even more of itself, the whole shaft lurching upwards improbably, yet more of the veiny tube sliding upwards and out towards Candi. Lurching upwards and shunting out, rigidly stiff as the prong shot out, the huge bell-end that tipped the monstercock smacked with a slick squelch accompanied by a round plop into Candi’s left eye, the glossy, precum lubricated head nestling into the shape of her eye socket and settling on her face, the apple-sized head throbbing like a beating heart, its humongous size obscuring much of that side of her face.

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
There was a moment of complete stillness in the room as Candi’s right eye swivelled in its socket to peer over her nose at the tip of the enormous, hulking spunk cannon that had lodged in her left one.

Traditionally, ‘Happy Birthday’ was what those arrayed around the table, should, by rights have been singing. It would have made sense considering what had preceded it. In fact, a number of different expressions were employed, most involuntary.

‘OOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooYYYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!’ was Sanddy’s response.

‘HOLY SHIT!’ shouted Diamond, both her hands clasped reflexively over her gaping nose and mouth.

‘IAN’S HERE!!!!!!!’ cried Laura at her boyfriend’s surprise appearance.

It wasn’t something that Candi necessarily needed to be told. She knew better than anyone. His cock was lodged in her eyesocket. The monstercock that had emerged from the cake had slid out upside-down, so that as it approached her face it did so with its underside facing upwards, the glans appearing as a pair of smooth, twin curves that made a sloping, cursive ‘v’ shape, while the smooth, broad head was underneath. It was this bottom side, with the wider surface area, that contacted against her eyesocket, the smooth, sloping bell-shaped curve of the glossy, turgid head that impacted against her cheek and fitted snugly next to her nose.

Laura was standing just behind Candi to the left, her eyes and mouth open as wide as possible, the epitome of astonishment. She was wearing a completely scandalous slingshot bikini. It featured three silver strips of fabric, with two tiny triangles over her nipples the size of postage stamps and a slender shaving of similar shiny material over her glossy pussy. The whole thing was held together by nothing more extravagant than black spaghetti straps that traversed her awesome frame, stretched to unbelievable tightness by her incredible proportions. Laura’s tits were so immense, so round, so full, so rock-hard firm and solid of form that the straps of the slingshot that went over her slender shoulders were literally horizontal. Her perfect golden tanned body gleamed in the light, her monster jugs the size and shape of bowling balls exploding curvaceously from her chest, jutting out of the solid rack of sculptured abdominal muscles etched a centimetre deep into her rock hard stomach. The statuesque fitness-slut goddess, honed to perfection, watched as the rampant megacock speared out of the cake into her slutty teenage sister’s face, planted flush against her eye.

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
Then the massive monstercock heaved, the corded, vein-roped tube of brawny tissue contracting, convulsing, spasming outwards, the corpus spongiosum that ridged the top of the immense length rippling prodigiously as a spewing bloom of white, pearly cum blossomed out of it and scattering in thick, glistening spray over the table, into the air, and in a radius to Candi’s left side where Laura was standing behind her. Spunk flew everywhere, the next jet smacking into Candi’s eye and cascading all over the place. The force of the jetting spray actually served to propel the gigantic cock that was leaning diagonally against Candi’s face away from her, the whole length levering upwards vertically, the last of the rope that was squirting out of the gleaming cockend freed to smack against Candi’s forehead and glance upwards. The upwards-jerking cock contacted against Candi’s glasses and wrenched them out of her grip, the spectacles sliding down the monster shaft, the rim that was designed to go over the bridge of her nose fitting over the raised underside of the massive steel-hard fuckpole and slowly sliding down the slick length, ropes of spunk still attached to the frames swirling and swivelling down it as it went.

The bolt of cum that had tagged Candi’s forehead caromed off the top of her head, its direction struck askew, and the trajectory steepened, the thick clump of swirling spunk comet-shaped and swirling over itself as it sailed over her head and back. The path in the air that the turning cum-blob took was reminiscent, viewed side on, of Kim Kardashian’s immortal ‘Break the Internet’ photo, except with the creamy plume of champagne replaced by an equally frothy and effulgent curling ribbon of semen. As luck would have it, the gluey projectile blast described a parabola over Candi’s back and landed, with a spattering ‘PLINK’ in Laura’s champagne glass, nearly filling it to the brim, the tail of the bolt splashing against the side of the glass and Laura’s hand and wrist.

‘Oh God,’

Everyone looked at Charles. He sounded as if he had just realised some deep dark secret and his voice was quiet and grim. He was standing just behind Candi. He gulped, and, with the room momentarily quiet and an odd faraway look in his eyes, pushed it resolutely down.

Then his trousers exploded. It was a little like the transformation of the Incredible Hulk but in inverted form. Rather than his body expanding dismorphically and shedding all clothes save a pair of elasticated trousers, his trouser were instantaneously shredded down one leg all the way up to the crotch, the zipper of his fly bursting apart. A simply inhumanly large club of prime grade cockmeat emerged out of the torn article of clothing, the long fleshy tube gleaming in the light as all the females present gaped and gasped. Torn shreds of his suit trousers slowly peeled off his legs and dropped to the floor in ruined strands, the ruined material falling off the turgid, rising pussy-destroying hulk of cockflesh as it was disclosed.

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
Candi had not been dressed particularly modestly. Befitting the beach-party theme, she had favoured a bikini. At present Sanddy was filming her from her right side, and had captured perfectly the situation: the blonde, newly-eighteen year old teen poised over the table, her huge rack leaned over the cake and the gigantic megacock skewed diagonally against her face. Sticking out behind her, was an absolutely immense, curvy booty that jutted horizontally in the shape of two luscious, perfectly formed gleaming globes. Bisecting the upper and lower slopes of these succulent, juicy curves, slung with a tightness the cut into the plump, round assmeat that surrounded it, was a bejewelled bikini comprised of a single, black spaghetti thread that was strung horizontally between the protruding spheres, giant globes of jiggling, gently rippling assflesh in smooth mounds..

Moving in a swift, irresistible arc, Charles’s enormous cock pivoted upwards from his groin, shot upwards abruptly after being released from its confinement down his trouser leg. Since Charles was directly behind Candi’s its destination had an air of inevitability about it. The immense, monstercock, the surface of its skin crowded with an irregular network of bulging, tumescent veins, swung upwards firmly and surely in an arc to plant itself, right at the meaty, gleaming head, into Candi’s teenage pussy from behind with a loud THHHWACKSPLOTCH!!!!!! It had all the severity of a sparking, and the bell-shaped bulging purple tip of the science teacher’s outsize member contacted Candi’s g-string strung honeypot, driving the tiny slip of flimsy, gauze-style fabric deep between the cloven lips of her pink vulva, Charles’s shiny cockend lodged between the 18-year old blonde sexpot’s gleaming labia.

Meanwhile, gravity retained its grip on the wildly rearing giant penis that had been propelled away from Candi’s face by the thick surge of jizz that it had projected against it and the vast, glistening upside-down vein-corded cunt-hammer started to fall back down. This time the massive cockend thumped, dead-weight into Candi’s right eye, landing with a TTTHUUDDD in a mirror image of where it had landed originally. Sanddy, filming this, giggled, and was sure to zoom in as the fist-sized head of the brawny fuck-missile started to slide down the huge-titted eighteen year old’s face with agonising slowness, the shiny purple head sliding down Candi’s cheek, drawing a furrow in the slimy cum that had been deposited there. Candi’s didn’t move except to try and blink, letting the monumental meatstick continue its path, gradually sliding over her plump lips until it came to rest against her chin, propped up there against her face. There it exploded again, a gout of cum bursting out of it to further decorate her spunk-plastered face in creamy ropes that fastened against her jawline, a huge, molten rope of gooey, bubbly spunk now roping in a lazy, gluey, roiling line from the tip of her chin.

There was a really long moment as the monstercock resting against Candi’s chin disgorged more white, lumpy, cascades of pearly jizz all over her lips, cheeks, chin and jaw, and then Candi reached out her right hand to take the tumescent length in her hand. To her touch it felt impossibly hard, with an iron quality to it, and yet under her fingers she could detect engorged, blood filled veins popping on the surface that were springy to the touch. The whole thing was slick and slippery, and as she looked downwards, having momentarily cleared her eyes, she could see all the way down the awesome barrel of the brawny, heaving tube. Thick, glistening ropes of gluey semen were oozing all over it, making it look somewhat like a fat stalactite or gigantic wax-dribbled candle, and Candi clenched her fingers, making almost a fist, though her dainty, slender fingered hand could only really grasp one half its diameter, curling around the right side, and squeezed. Pulling downwards, Candi hoisted the tightly stretched skin towards the base of the megacock, stretching it tighter still, which made the head bulge and expand more angrily. The gaping pisshole expanded accordingly, and Candi snaked her slender, agile tongue into the hole, French-kissing the dilated aperture at the tip of the gleaming slab of purple flesh. It was only five seconds into her birthday, but it was the first kiss of her adult life. Candi’s eyes closed in a gesture of pure enjoyment and satisfaction as her tongue explored the cum-belching cockend, and when they opened again she darted her eyes towards the plasma-screen, where she could see herself in all her cumsplattered glory giving head to the monstercock.

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
At this point, Sanddy whisked the camera away and pointed it towards Candi’s rear-end, giving the blonde teen slut an excellent view of the way the massive glutes of her delicious ass were struck athwart, bisected by the hulking, eighteen-inch monstercock of a man she had met only five minutes before, the glistening bell-shaped head separated from her pussy by the briefest wisp of fabric. Ogling the way that Charles’s dick flexed and throbbed, the giant log of inhuman thickness, Candi’s eyes nearly popped out of her head, when, without moving at all, hands by his sides, Charles engaged his pc muscle, making the entirety of the veined pole jerk upwards spasmodically, the prodigious length rocketing upwards from between the teenage blonde’s globular booty and catching air before levering back downwards to land with an ominous PPPPLLLLLOOPPPPPP right against her tight rosebud asshole, defencelessly exposed as her tight, minuscule bikini bottoms were suspended only halfway up the curvy globes of her protruding booty junk. Candi gulped.

Diamond had recovered sufficiently from her astonishment to offer some kind of narrative to what was unfolding: ‘Gee, how fucked is that!’ she drawled still, hot flushed and gaping mouthed with excitement and alarm, ‘the slut’s only been legal for ten seconds and Charles is going to destroy her little asshole so it’s totally broke for, like, until the end of her life!’

Candi looked over her left shoulder to Diamond, the source of the comment, drawing her lips away from the slick head of the meaty schlong that was pointing in her face with a soft plop, still connected to it by a rope of spunk that was attached to her plump lips. Diamond was positively glowing with excitement and delight, and she had taken her hands away from her face and now rested them against her hips. The monster-jugged teenage pornstar was clad in a scandalous party dress that showed off as much of her luscious body as possible. It was black, shiny, spray-on skintight and went no lower than the absolute top of her gorgeously svelte legs, barely covering her pussy. Both sides of the dress were cutaway and so the back and front portions of the dress were held together by slender black straps that showed plenty of sun-kissed skin. Her monstrous tits projecting out of her chest were just covered by the top of the dress, the material clinging to her incredible curves. Diamond was also wearing black shiny knee-length boots with platform soles and stiletto heels with silver buckles up the side.

‘How do you know what I wished for when I blew out the candles?’ asked Candi of Diamond with a filthy snarl, before transferring her gaze to Charles, ‘now give me everything you’ve got, stud. BREAK MY VIRGIN ASSHOLE!!!!!’

Before Charles could comply, Robert, as if on unsteady legs, weaved forwards.

‘I can’t stand it any more,’ announced Robert suddenly. ‘I’ve got to fuck her. She’s making me… Oooooh God…….’

Reactions: Krusader

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
‘I can’t stand it any more,’ announced Robert suddenly. ‘I’ve got to fuck her. She’s making me… Oooooh God…….’

It sounded as if Robert were more than a little upset, but Sanddy knew her boyfriend better and pulled the viderecorder away from her eye momentarily to exchange an excited glance with Diamond, bouncing her eyebrows upwards twice at the blonde teenage pornqueen, her smile curved gleefully up at the side. In response, Diamond looked back at Sanddy and held her hand up near to her mouth as if it were curved round a cock and poked her tongue into her cheek, winking salaciously, before pointing at Robert with her other hand. Sanddy giggled and wiggled her tongue back before returning to the task of filming the proceedings, this time training the camera back on Robert.

‘You gonna get some, honey?’ Sanddy asked sweetly. ‘You gonna tear her up?’

‘Are you going to teach her some things, Robert?’ encouraged Diamond.

Robert groaned further, the sight of the blonde teenage princess with her monstrous, curvaceous ass about to be ravaged by the gigantic horsecock making him lose control of his faculties. Candi’s body was cock-explodingly divine, with all the svelte litheness of a teenager augmented with the most outrageously twin-balloon-shaped rump sticking out behind her that was counterbalanced by a simply gigantic pair of spherical knockers. It was clear that her sister, the PE teacher, was more muscularly defined, with the most deeply chiselled abdominal muscles and classily flared quads; Cadi’s body was more slender, still with the most perfect deep golden tan, and her legs were incredibly long, perched at the moment on thick heeled wedge-sandals.

‘I don’t think that’s gonna fit,’ remarked Diamond, sizing up the difference between Charles’s massive monstercock and the Candi’s teeny rosebud asshole.

‘I’ll make it fit,’ said Charles, determinedly, before pulling back his hips and then sliding them forwards. Grabbing Candi by the hips, just beyond the point where here jiggly assmeat wobbled in twin, smooth mounds, he moulded the smooth, purple gleaming head of his cock against the tight orifice and then nestled it inwards. The ring of muscles clenched, yielded, and then clenched again as the flared, fist-sized bell-end penetrated her anal cavity, the tight hole expanding alarmingly as the veined length, thicker than a forearm, was slowly threaded into her rectal passage.

‘Well fuck me,’ said Diamond, ‘it did fit,’

‘Only the first couple of inches,’ said Laura.

Candi turned to look at Robert even as Charles was feeding his dismorphically outsize cunt-hammer into her stretched asshole, her cum-splattered face a mess of oozing and dribbling cum. She waggled her tongue at the teenage cocksmith, bubble-flecked ropes of drooling spunk connecting it to the table beneath her, looking at Robert over her shoulder.

‘Come and show me what you’ve got, mother fucker. Don’t let the big boys have all the fun.’

It was a nasty sentence, spoken by a nasty teenage slut, that the spunk-drenched state of the young blonde accentuated.

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
And so it was that Robert became the next victim of a trouser-based malfunction. The assembled girls could see something huge beginning to stretch and bulge the fabric of Robert’s suit trousers just below the knee. The protuberance began to curve upwards, whilst above it, Robert’s right leg appeared unusually bulky, almost twice the thickness of the other one. There were signs of extraordinary stress and tension on the fabric as what was happening underneath tugged the material into a tenting shape. Then, ridiculously, the enormous bulge that was manifesting down Robert’s trouser leg started to raise itself upwards, carrying Robert’s leg along with it, so that the mystified second year was forced to pick his leg off the ground to accommodate it, leaving him standing on one leg.

Entirely for Candi’s benefit, Sanddy reached over with her left hand and paced her palms and fingers across the monumental bulge appearing atop her boyfriend’s thigh and, looking at Candi, rolled her eyes to the top of her head in an expression of delight, forming her lips into an extravagant ‘O’, then pushing her lips together and narrowing her eyes nastily to Candi. It was a ver effective pantomime, because Robert stamped his foot down and his eighteen-inch monstercock came bursting through his ruined trousers to cut through the air in a sweeping upwards arc and thump against his upper body, the smooth head coming ti impact against his chest with a solid ‘THWACK’.

Sanddy turned her head to wink at Robert, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue as far down Robert’s throat as it was humanly possible to go. Then she shaped her left hand as if she were holding something dainty and delicate between thumb and forefinger and held it in front of Robert’s face. After they had finished tonguing each other, Sanddy made a few passes in the air with it, and Robert, grinning, flexed his pc muscle to make his cock ‘obey’ her movements. Diamond smiled. It was as if Sanddy were performing puppetry with the hulking organ, which was made to dance, the brawny length waggling up and down, levering itself around to her movements.

Robert shed his jacket and shirt and stepped forwards, his gigantic fucktool pointing directly at Candi’s face. It was impossible to escape the slight upwards curvature of the young stud’s pussy-destroying monster organ, the tip already disgorging a treacly flow of transparent precum that hung from the underside of the upwards curved, bell-shaped tip that connected it in a long flow to the floor. It was wreathed in thick, throbbing veins, two huge ones in particular that zig-zagged in maze-like pattern down the side and top of the gleaming shaft. It was far longer than a forearm and much thicker too.

Candi smiled approvingly – at least it looked like a smile, with the side of her face tented obscenely as monstrously large cockend protruded from her cheek, and winked at Robert, indicating with her eyes that he should go behind her with a quick dart of her eyes, as she popped the asscheeks of her booty alternately as Charles succeeded in fitting a foot of his steel-hard fucktool into her ass from behind.

‘Never knew you had it in you, sis,’ remarked Laura from behind as her blonde sister was anally reamed by the horsecocked science teacher.

‘I haven’t – thought I’d save my anal cherry getting popped for a special occasion!’

Candi let out a little moue of disappointment as the hulking piece of tubesteak protruding from her birthday cake withdrew from her and disappeared from where it had come. At the same time, without warning, Robert jumped up on the table so that his feet were either side of Candi’s hips as he stood over her. Without touching it, he flexed the muscles in his cock, his abdominal and groinal muscles tensing and heaving too to hold the weight of his distended, tumescent pussy hammer, and managed to get the huge pole to point downwards and prod against one of Candi’s fleshy, peachy glutes.

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
Candi let out a little moue of disappointment as the hulking piece of tubesteak protruding from her birthday cake withdrew from her and disappeared from where it had come. At the same time, without warning, Robert jumped up on the table so that his feet were either side of Candi’s hips as he stood over her. Without touching it, he flexed the muscles in his cock, his abdominal and groinal muscles tensing and heaving too to hold the weight of his distended, tumescent pussy hammer, and managed to get the huge pole to point downwards and prod against one of Candi’s fleshy, peachy glutes.

‘Oh now it’s definitely not going to fit,’ said Diamond.

Robert crouched, even as Charles fed inches number thirteen and fourteen into Candi’s teenage asshole beneath him, and placed the base of his cock over the blonde’s booty, nestling the bottom part of his thick cumtube between the deep valley of her soft, pillowy ass-cleavage. The rest of his monumental organ, a long, muscle-ripped flesh-truncheon thronged with veins lay in a line up Candi’s lower back, all the way upwards into it touched against the back of her head.

At this point, Ian finally appeared fully, coming out from where he had been under the table all the time. He, too, jumped up on the table, in front of the cumfaced slut.

‘Happy birthday, Candi,’ Ian said. His cock was the biggest, hardest, longest, and most impressively brawny.

‘You bastard,’ Candi said, grinning.

Ian allowed his cockend to smack Candi’s in the face, and then pushed his hips forwards, allowing the underside of his giant penis to slide over Candi’s face, completely obscuring it from his view.

‘That’s my sister,’ Laura said, ‘cock on the brain.’

Ian’s cock speared over Candi’s forehead as its heaving, throbbing corpus spongiosum glided over her cheeks and nose, his giant cockend drooling gouts of clear-gluey precum down in ribbons that oozed onto her hair and Robert’s own cockend that was between her shoulder blade. Ian and Robert’s cockheads touched at the moment when Charles bottomed out in Candi’s asshole, making one long line of cock connected over the blonde’s body, all the way from her head to her ass.

Candi had been eighteen for fifteen seconds.

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
More from the same story:

‘Me and my big mouth,’ Diamond drawled, with a wink as the three inhumanly massive penises turned towards her like bimbo-seeking rocket launchers, the gorgeous blonde slut taking advantage of the pregnant, loaded pause by pointing up at her mouth with her index finger and slowly parting her lips, letting her tongue loll, waggling around, the tip extruded towards where the three studs were.

An incredibly long and thick lace of cum was oozing out of Robert’s dick which extended down from the cumslit and dangled down around his shins before it dropped off and splotched onto the floor between his feet. Charles’s dick was still literally connected to Candi’s massively inflated knockers that were sticking out of her chest, the brawny, throbbing length leaking a thick, viscous rope that was attached to her boobs. Ian, whose absolutely hulking cunt-hammer was rock-hard, sticking out of his groin like an iron bar and gently being levered up and down in the lull by the cocksmith’s pc muscle, was connected to the ground by a slowly oozing rope of gluey white cum that simply kept leaking from his dick.

Robert and Charles’s massive schlongs were still thick and meaty arm-thick prongs, but they showed slight evidence of having just voided their ballsacks, the girthy, vein-corded tubes ever so slightly deflated, the throbs that were pulsing through each of the muscular lengths making them appear to sprout every few seconds or so, the tissues and veins flaring every so often. Ian’s showed no such signs, the monstrous, glistening beam of muscular flesh pointing straight outwards, completely rigid.

With all that evidence of masculine power taken as read, Ian still emitted a slightly strangulated groan as his dick relented in the face of the teenage pornstar’s provocation, the mega-dicked teacher letting out an ‘OooohFUCK!’ from the back of his throat as his monstercock bucked and his glistening bell-end spat a white, glutinous cum-comet that arced the seven or eight feet to where Diamond was standing before splattering messily into the stacked teenage nympho’s face. Diamond took the facial like a champ. Cum spattered off her face at the impact, the teen pornqueen’s expression half-wince, half-smile. There was a long moment where the blonde whore held the pose, long enough for Ian to hear Laura to sigh ‘fucking stud…’

Ian groaned once more as the thick mess slid down and off Diamond’s chin in three or four long dripping clumps, one after another, the bubbly threads easing sequentially off her smiling face until one long one hung off it and stuck there.

Raising her eyebrows seductively Diamond twined the thick rope of gooey cum around the finger that she had been pointing at her face, the lengthy and elastically stretching pearlescent line long and with enough cloying viscous integrity to be wrapped around her hand as well as the blonde bimbo slut continued to twist it playfully and demonstratively around, holding it up near the side of her face. Admiring it and then transferring her gaze to the horsehung teacher, and locking eyes with him, Diamond grinned.

‘Get the fuck over here you fucking monster-dicked pervert. I can’t exactly suck that fucking mega schlong from over here,’

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
Ian needed no further encouragement, and started to make his way over to where the gorgeous, mega-jugged porn slut was standing, her tits sticking out from her skintight black shiny dress like a pair of cannonballs. As Ian moved, the thick cord of cum connecting his monster schlong to the floor was broken, and a thick thread of spunk drooping from the tip of his massive shaft dangled in front of him as it speared its way across the room towards the slutty whore.

Charles and Robert were not far behind the monster-cocked teacher, Charles snatching away his bulgingly vascular fuckstick from where he had been slapping it playfully and softly against the massive domes sticking up from Candi’s cum-splattered chest, and Robert similarly hefting up his meat-log in his right hand, gripping it hard around the middle of the foot-and-a-half long shaft to squeeze the rest of the spunk in the cumtube towards the bloated head, and shook it five or six times at the utterly cum-drenched bimbo teen birthday girl, four or five sprays of droplets shaking out of the end of his monster length to add to the sticky glaze on the creamed blonde slut.

The trio made it to the blonde hardbody porndoll as one man. Ian’s monstrous, gleaming, vein-throbbing member leading the way as he stopped immediately in front of the top-heavy teenage bimbo clad in the shiny skintight black micro-dress, the eighteen-and-a-half inch beastcock stickily and slickly gliding between Diamond’s legs, her tiny dress riding up around her groin, the teacher’s cow’s heart shaped crown splitting her labial folds. On either side of him, Robert and Charles emerged, their huge cocks flanking Ian, the foot-and-a-half length columns of sheer brawn, glistening corded muscle and pulsating vasculature each pointing upwards to prod into one of her bowling-ball sized knockers.

Diamond’s imperious sneer turned to a transport of delight as Ian’s massive cockend throbbed against her budding pink clit and made her slippery pussy squirt, her gelatinous fluid leaking out of her already moist cunt all over the rampant beastcock that was spreading her lips apart. She squeaked delicately as the blossoming fluid cascaded onto the ground around her feet.

In no time at all, the tattooed porn chick had grasped the pair of cocks pressing into her cans and was slowly sliding her hands up and down the lengths, her slender fingers unable to get more than half way around either of the girthsome cumtubes even as she squeezed and milked the turgid prongs. Eye-fucking the pair of studs either side of her, Diamond proceeded to smack the monster-schlonged duo’s thick, rigid tubes of muscular dickflesh into her jutting tits, the glossy heads slapping against the tight shiny black material and leaving threads of white spunk that was still leaking from the giant fuckrods suspended between her enormous boobs and the gleaming, purple, apple-sized heads that capped the massive brawny shafts.

Charles and Robert both reached a hand behind the bimbo pornqueen and slid it round her slender back, each roving downwards to find a bubble-shaped glute protruding behind her which each of them tried to grasp. As the same time, Ian sawed his dick completely through the stacked teen’s thigh-gap, the monstrously erect and inflated member’s veins, each as thick and pronounced as an electrical cable, coursing past the silken lips of her pussy and emerging out behind her, bisecting the twin globes of her jutting can as the drooling head appeared behind her derriere.

‘How about this, boys?’ Diamond asked sluttishly, making goo-goo eyes at Robert and Charles as she fisted their massive rods.

‘Fucking whore…’ Robert said, gritting his teeth as the hot, stacked bimbo pornstar jacked his immense, throbbing tube of meat, the monstrous fleshmast spearing into the massive, bowling-ball sized orb, the flared, purple, slippery and gleaming head of his dick prodding into the taut, heavy, firm surface of her tit. Charles merely groaned as the tip of his prong was poked by the teenage pornqueen into her other boob, the stacked blonde fuckdoll’s gorgeous face pouting aggressively, teeth clenched at them as she smacked the crowns of their meaty schlongs over the shiny black stretchy fabric of her skintight dress, audible splotchy sounds of impact accompanied by stretchy filaments of precum suspended between their cocktips and the material with each slap.

‘What about THIS!’ Diamond announced, gripping the pair of cocksmith’s dicks, holding them slightly away from her torso and flexing her body with a sinewy, stripper’s ripple of her tight, flexible torso, which make the neckline of the dress she wore snap smartly downwards, the stretchy material rolling down over the lower curves of her enormous hooters. Instantly, two tanned spheres sprung out of the dress and stuck out of her chest, the shiny material flicking downwards to her abdomen, where it scrunched together, the eighteen year old pornstar’s massive pair of round, solid melons protruding out of her chest in a mouthwatering display of smooth, gleaming, tanned flesh.

‘UUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNNGHHHHHH…’ Charles and Robert groaned in unison as they spectacularly unloaded their meaty schlongs over the Diamond’s stunning tits, the tip of both cocks simultaneously spewing hot, clear gouts of heavy, glutinous, translucent precum in a pair of volcanic sprays that splattered her hulking, bronzed, spherical cans. The pair of cum-guns spasmed wildly in her hands as the teenage pornstar directed the splattering jets of slick, heavy, clear precum onto her globes, only now, after the jerking organs had quaked in their climactic twin jolts, touching the rounded, glossy purple heads of the foot-and-a-half-long pair of spunk-cannons to her jutting domes, tracing the smooth crowns around the thick deposits of gluey fluid that they had spurted onto her globes.

minimum2000

Sexy Member
Media
‘You slut, Diamond,’ Ian said, withdrawing his monster schlong from between the porn whore’s legs, pulling it upwards, the massive, rigid, vein-ridged pillar of meat pivoting from his bulky groinal muscles, the foot-and-a-half long shaft throbbing as he planted the bulbous head between Diamond’s tits, the rounded head landing in her cleavage with a thick SPLATTTTHHHUUDDD that sounded a hollow note in her breastbone after the initial sloppy sound of impact.

‘I aim to fucking please!’ Diamond said, smiling at Ian, as she pressed the pair of dongs on either side of her prodding further into her tits, pushing the glossy, precum-lubricated globes so that the pair of rounded orbs slid around the vascular meatstick that had been planted between them. Ian sawed his hips back and forth, enjoying the way that the round crown of his cock slid between her huge knockers and obscured the lower half of her face on every thrust.

‘Get on your fucking knees then, whore,’ Ian said, putting his hand on the top of the teen pornstar’s head and pressing her downwards. Diamond smiled and winked at him as she slid onto her knees in front of the monstercocked teacher, the brawny schlong bumping against her nose and chin as she descended to his groin.

Charles and Robert moved slightly away to each side, meaning that the forthcoming encounter between the stacked blonde tattooed porn bimbo on her knees and the studly teacher was to become the main attraction for the moment. Sanddy and Laura had maintained an interest in watching Diamond effortlessly seduce the trio of monstercocked schlong-swingers and attracting them over to her magnetic sexual attractiveness, although Sanddy’s ‘fucking cockstealer…’ comment wasn’t meant entirely in jest, sticking her tongue out as she did.

Ian levelled his dick at Diamond’s gorgeous face. Slowly but determinedly, he jacked his pc muscle to allow the inhumanly long penile missile to gently bob up and down in the air a few centimetres from her face. The slick head was drooling threads of glossy precum that were roping downwards onto Diamond’s protruding tits, and the pornslut divided her gaze between the smooth, curved crown that stared her in the face, undulating in the air atop the steadily pulsing of the muscular member, and between meeting Ian’s eyes.

She placed her hands on Ian’s broad thighs and mouthed ‘wow…’ soundlessly but exaggeratedly at him, her eyes meeting his worshipfully.

‘Look at her fucking eyes light up when she sees that dick,’ Laura said.

‘Looks like three monstercocks rolling round and dropping into place on a slot machine!’ Sanddy laughed.

Ian groaned, a sound which stayed in the back of his throat, reverberating more hoarsely until it became an aggressive ‘RRRRRAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHHH!’, the monstercocked teacher hefting his fists in the air as he did so, clenching them tightly as a massive gluey welter of precum was disclosed from his dilated pisshole, a muscular ripple surging down the brawny length of his fuckpiece preceding it before the thick load exploded against Diamond’s wincing face. Globs of the stuff were thrown everywhere, the force of the splatter tipping some of the tumbling, heavy threads over her head to land several feet behind the stacked hardbody bimbo.

‘Fuck…’ Diamond said, shocked but appreciatively, her eyebrows raised as the gooey mess dripped from her chin. Blinking, she cleared her eyes as best she could, before smiling again up at the stud. ‘I’d better get on with it…’

Diamond opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out and let it dance around the meaty head before enveloping her ripe and luscious lips around the glossy, apple-sized crown and withdrawing them, letting a thick lace of bubbly saliva dangle between the tip and her upper lip. Emitting a throaty, pleasured ‘mmmmmmmmm…’ the blonde pornqueen then opened her lips further and took the head into her mouth. Ian breathed out raggedly as Diamond sucked, her cheeks collapsing in, before again withdrawing the tip of the turgid fuckrod from her mouth, this time admiring it as three or four thicker clumps of saliva dangled from it, attaching her chin and lips to the meaty staff.

This time when Diamond opened her luscious, slobbery mouth, it was to impale her face on the iron-hard cum-cannon, the whole room echoing with the GLUK sound she made as she gorged herself on Ian’s monster schlong. Now it was Ian’s turn to wince as the stacked pornslut drove her face further down the solid, thick fuckpipe, sliding the massive log down her gullet as far as the first nine inches. Then she pulled back again, with a cacophony of similar GLUUUURRKKGLLOOOORP noises as she thrust her face further back on, the ring of spit and slobber that glistened now past the ten-inch mark on Ian’s member becoming the new limit. A dozen times the gorgeous porn whore threw her face onto the teacher’s stiffly inflated prong, the steel-hard member slightly buckling at the root at every new assault of Diamond’s pink-ringed bimbo lips to slide further down it.

Suddenly Robert appeared from nowhere behind Diamond.

‘Let me help you, sir,’ he said.