Candida Albicans and PE

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Guys I 've noticed sometimes after my PE session (say the day after) my glans and foresking show a red rush with small red papules and it itches and burns (especially the frenulum)... when I treat this with Canesten it disappearsin two to three days like a Candida Albicans infection would do... Could it be due to friction,excessive wetness needed to exercise and/or some ingredient in lubes??? I'm sure,for example,that a time I got this rush after jelquing with a durex lube (a water based lube sold in italy ..it was made of glycerin and I think this ingredient fed the yeast thus bringing to candida infection...)... Anyone here experienced the same???

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never heard of canestin, but it does sound like something you are doing in the PE routine is causing an outbreak. You might try asking a doctor for something like topical nystatin or fluconazole. Take good care, if it is candida and it keeps breaking out, the possibility of it getting into your system and causing sepsis increases.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
This area is one that can do the "candida rumba" easily because of moisture and other "atmospheric conditions" in your pants. It is possible also that what is happening is not really a candida but an allergic reaction to one of the lubes you are using. I would suggest that for a short time you try a small quantity of a non water based lube when jacking off etc. There is a kind of allergic rash that can look just like a candida and for that reason you need to do some experimentation.

The other thing you need to remember is to wash the area thoroughly after your activities are finished. I have in my lifetime known several men who did not have great hygiene habits and had repeated problems. This is also more common in men with really long foreskins.

Best of Luck on this one. . .