Candidate to start LPSG for women

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jul 20, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

ratlas: Anybody check out a mag called "Muscle Elegance"? The current issue with Christina Martinez on the cover has what surely must be one of the better hung woman body builders in it. I'm talking big clit action here. The publisher, Denise Masino has a huge grotesque clit but Dayana Cadeau on page 72 shows quite an impressive low hanger. Seems huge clits are fairly common on the distaff bodybuilders. Anybody know why?

2. Imported

Gold Member

VeryWellHungTeen: The hormones they are using to be as big as guys.
    Its made up of the same tissue as a cock so it makes sence to me if they are pumping that crap into themselves hence why female bodybuilders look like guys most of the time.

3. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: because alot of them illegally take steroids. And one effect steroids has on the female body is causing it to look manlier. I actually, wierdly enough, have a bodybuilding aunt taking steroids. She has facial hair, bigger shoulders and arms than me, and shrunken breasts. Either way, steroids do cause the clitoris to enlarge.

4. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I dated a female body builder and she didn't take any roids. She had a 3" clit when it was hard, very impressive. I had seen a few of her girlfriends who were also body bldrs, they had the same or bigger. There are women who are not body bldrs who have huge clits. Check out www.rhondasplaypen.com. That clit is bigger that a few guys I've seen...LOL

5. Imported

Gold Member

Curtis: You can check out the web version of the magazine at http://www.muscleelegancemag.com

I also noticed that many of these body building ladies seem to have larger than normal clits.  

I'm no expert on steroids, but I thought they made your penis smaller?  If that's the case I don't understand why they would have the opposite effect on the clit.

I have another theory, though.  The labia majora is mainly fat.  On women with very little body fat, the labia majora is comparatively smaller and does not cover the clit and labia minora as much, making them look bigger than usual.

Just a theory.

Anyway, ratlas, please don't refer to large clits as "grotesque." From what I've read, women who are blessed with prominent clits have enough self esteem problems without such characterizations. I have a different adjective. I call them "delicious!"

Curtis

6. Imported

Gold Member

hawl: Clitoral enlargement is on typical lists of irreversible steroid side effects for women, along with facial hair and baldness. If they're genetically prone to balding, all they're lacking is testosterone, or maybe just its derivative DHT. In males, the testicles are famous for atrophying because they are unneeded in the presence of so much excess testosterone. However, steroids can neither shrink nor increase the penis.

7. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    First, thanks for the info on the web site. Brought back memories of past gf. There is something about body building women that turns me on. Like I said, not all Body builders use steroids. Don't jump to conclusions. When I used to back in the late 80's, There were tons who used, but there were ones who looked down on them for being artificial. More muscle chick sex!

8. jonb

Gold Member

To be exact, the condition is called artificial hypermorphosis.

9. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know one of the reasons I didn't use steroids is because I love my cock too much.

10. musc069

Gold Member

Albums:
    Geo, glad to know I'm not the only one around here that love muscular women! Glad you had a great time with the ones you dated.

11. Imported

Gold Member

wvu_kerq: You mean to tell me that guys actually like a girl with muscle, not those waifish modle types? :eek: Okay, I'm kidding there! I'd say that the majority of hte guys I've dated have loved that fact that I can and do lift.
    Back on topic, I lift and while I'm no where near what those ladies look like I'fd like to think that I'm closer than the average female. I don't notice and differance in the size of my clit to any other woman other than it may possibly be smaller. ??? *shrug*

12. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: I think it's kinda a generalization to assume guys collectively like muscle-bound girls. I'm sure a majority really appriciate a fit woman, as you are probably wvu, but i wouldn't say a majority like too much muscle. Alot of guy friends i have say it makes them feel intimidated. At least I know i am not really attracted to an overly muscled girl at all, i like em soft and curvaceous... that's just me of course.

Draft saved Draft deleted